A few thoughts about getting married

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I''ve sometimes thought about marrying... and then I''ve thought again.

A little girl asked her father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don''t know, I''m still paying."

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

If a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can''t face each other, but still they stay together.

Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence.

Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the ''Y'' becomes silent.

Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out.

If you want your wife to listen carefully to everything you say, try talking in your sleep.

If marriage was outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.

My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.

How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to getting their laundry done free.

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
That's a pretty cute collection. I like the one that says, 'Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman
he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.' :laughing9:

And the one that says , "If marriage was outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws" is a funny twist on
the 'outlaws having guns.' I like it. It's a good one to remember and use in a conversation with someone
if you can find just the right time to come up with it. :laughing7:

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions