Why The lone Ranger Shot Tonto

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??", one of them asks.
"Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Long Ranger replies.

They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone Ranger whispers for a moment into Silver's ear. Then Silver disappears over the horizon like lightning. He returns in just a few seconds with a big, beautiful woman in the saddle. She hops off Silver, strips naked and in short order she and the Long Ranger enjoy themselves to the utmost, much to the delight of the bad guys.

When they've finished, another bad guy says, "That looked like good fun. Do you have any other last wishes??"

"Yes ..bring my horse, Silver, over here one more time.", the Long Ranger replies.

Silver approaches, and the Long Ranger whispers into his ear, "You idiot! I said bring POSSE!"

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
And my favorite lone ranger joke of all time...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are out riding the Range when Nature calls for the Lone ranger. He dismounts from his horse and goes out to the nearbye sage Brush to do his business. Moments later he is screaming and Tonto runs to his side to find out what is wrong. "Tonto, I have been bitten on the Butt by a rattle snake, go to town, find Doc Mayo, and ask him what to do." So Tonto gets on his horse and he rides like the wind back to town and finds Doc Mayo. Doc Mayo tells Tonto "you need to cut it with and X and suck out the poison, and then get him back here to me as soon as possible." So Tonto Gets back on his horse and rides like the wind back to the side of the Lone Ranger. The Lone ranger sees Tonto coming and is relieved.
"What did Doc. Mayo Say Tonto."

Tonto thinks about it for a Min and Replies. "Kemo Sabe...Doc Say you gonna Die"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread