jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A Pennsylvania woman who claims Donald Duck groped her at Disney's Epcot theme park can have her day in court, a federal judge has ruled.

Magolon, 27, of Upper Darby, claims the May 2008 encounter left her with post-traumatic stress in the form of nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...AOL-?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I don't like talking about it much, but this brings back some hard memories from the time scooby doo worked me over at King's Island years ago. :-[

S

stefen

Now that I think of it, a while back Minnie Mouse began...er, uh, well, anyways I told her she had 10 minutes to stop ;D

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
truckinbutch said:
You guys have all the fun . :tongue3:

Scooby Doo was a male dog, so I guess what you all call fun in West Virginia we call Traumatic, life altering hell here in Ohio. ;D

S

stefen

What's fun about having a 5' Mouse in red pumps and with humungus ears pawing yur privates :icon_scratch:

Just not into kinky WV animal exploits :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
What's fun about having a 5' Mouse in red pumps and with humungus ears pawing yur privates :icon_scratch:

;D Ya think that's scary ? Orta seed what I woke up to a few Sunday mornings :laughing7:
Cause you to get religion , I'm here to tell ya !

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im still trying to figure out Why Red Does not Like Mickey??? Micky have you been a bad Mouse!!! Chug????

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

;D Ya think that's scary ? Orta seed what I woke up to a few Sunday mornings :laughing7:

I understand that her mother gave you a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad time :laughing7:

You still prefer the blindfold and hightop rubber boots while on top of the bluff?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

I understand that her mother gave you a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad time :laughing7:

You still prefer the blindfold and hightop rubber boots while on top of the bluff?
Nawwap . My age and infirmaties that's too much work . I just dangle a well cooked pork chop
at a local bar and I'll catch a fat girl within 5 minutes of trolling . Most times they will even do dishes .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread