Breaking News From Libya

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Breaking news from Libya

و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

I’ll let you know if I hear anything else...

jlove429

Dec 14, 2007
Ellabell Ga
Persian to English translation
If you can not find the light went shadow eyes staring at the wall and the role we don not light the role of other shadows if shadows moved. Shadow went to find a role R is the wall and staring eye shadow role again we don not find the light if the shadow was not the role of eyes staring at the wall and we

If you can not find the light went shadow eyes staring at the wall and the role we don not light the role of other shadows if shadows moved. Shadow went to find a role R is the wall and staring eye shadow role again we don not find the light if the shadow was not the role of eyes staring at the wall and we

Shadow. Shadow went to find a role R is the wall and staring eye shadow role again we don not find the light if the shadow was not the role of eyes staring at the wall and we
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionaryGoogle Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChatBusinessAbout Google TranslateTurn off instant translationPrivacyHelp
©2010Business ToolsTranslator ToolkitAbout Google TranslateBlogPrivacyHelp

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
It sounds like a hypnotic prayer chant of some kind.

Prayer chants are meant to give a person "automatic" hypnotic guidance in life.

I wonder how people behave when they have something like that drilled into their heads?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread