Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ATTENTION.. Please join me in Remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. The Funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

Attachments

• image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 378
  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 384

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's bow our heads for a moment of silence, as we remember our squishy and yummy freind, Doughie, may he rest in pieces, covered by gravy! Signed, Tom the turkey :occasion14: :crybaby2: :tongue11: :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even in death he had a smile on his face. :'(

Attachments

• pillsbury_doughboy2.jpg
    pillsbury_doughboy2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 378
S

stefen

Fried Dough, a renowned French Chef, flew in from Paris to attend the funeral. Mrs Butterworth, an aunt will also be in attendance.

And Pizza Dough, an uncle on the Italian side of the family, accompanied by Cinnammon Dough, his wife and daughted, Koogle, arrive just this morning.

Unfortunately the weather promises to have light sprinkles extended into drizzels through the night.

And they sang the hymm 'Do Ra Mi' made famous by the 1960's, Four Restauranteers. :tongue3:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fear not!

He shall rise again!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:tongue3: We have just been informed that his wife Playdough has given birth to a healthy bouncing boy whom was named Sour dough! ;D Red :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

S

stefen

The LA Times published the following obituary:

I am sad to report another loss:
A Pillsbury spokesman said The Pillsbury Doughboy, died yesterday of severe yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in one of the largest funeral ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker and the Hostess Twinkies.

The graveside was piled high with flours as longtime friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business but his later life was filled with many turnovers.

He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions. Doughboy is survived by his second wife, Play Dough. They have two children and one in the oven.

The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stefen said:
The LA Times published the following obituary:

I am sad to report another loss:
A Pillsbury spokesman said The Pillsbury Doughboy, died yesterday of severe yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in one of the largest funeral ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker and the Hostess Twinkies.

The graveside was piled high with flours as longtime friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business but his later life was filled with many turnovers.

He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions. Doughboy is survived by his second wife, Play Dough. They have two children and one in the oven.

The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Refreshments will be served following the sevice!

OP
OP
Tank69

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: keep it up guys its going great :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

S

stefen

He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

:laughing7: I kneaded that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread