jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Word spread quickly about a Los Angeles gas station selling gasoline for about a quarter of the going price, but it wasn't a promotion. The owner says the too-good-to-be-true price was a computer glitch that cost him $21,000.

He says a price change didn't take, so the system defaulted to the $1.10 price.

Nguyen hopes motorists who got the break come back and pay the real price. :laughing7:

Yea Right away :laughing9:

http://www.abc27.com/story/14660278/long-lines-form-after-110-a-gallon-la-gas-goof

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a co-inkydink.
Just yesterday, at local conv store gas station, the manager, who you NEVER see working there, was freaking all out, cause he had the pumps set at $2.88 a gal instead of $3.88. ;D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
pat-tekker-cat said:
What a co-inkydink.
Just yesterday, at local conv store gas station, the manager, who you NEVER see working there, was freaking all out, cause he had the pumps set at $2.88 a gal instead of $3.88. ;D

$3.88 is a deal and a half!!
I just filled up, and the cost was $1.27 a liter. In U.S. Gallons that would be $4.81 a gallon, and THAT is considered low here.. Some areas around my home are paying $1.35 a liter ($5.11 a u.s. gallon) and many other places are paying far more than that. If I lived near the border, I would cross and fillup whenever I needed to..

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GunFarce said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
What a co-inkydink.
$3.88 is a deal and a half!!
I just filled up, and the cost was $1.27 a liter. In U.S. Gallons that would be $4.81 a gallon, and THAT is considered low here.. Some areas around my home are paying $1.35 a liter ($5.11 a u.s. gallon) and many other places are paying far more than that. If I lived near the border, I would cross and fillup whenever I needed to..
I'm so sorry to hear about your luck! :sad10:

Hey USA, we must be doing something right! :icon_scratch: Oh, wait, that should be in the oil- whats up with that? thread! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread