Hey , Loretta ....

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My wife of many years , and buddy for many more , and I were working on our ongoing home remodel project today in 90+ heat . I'm concentrating on a critical fit and she's sweatin her buns off
doing cleanup work of the mess I've already made . Oldies country giving me the background music I
love when I'm working .
Loretta Lynn sang a song to the effect that her man would buy her a brand new pair of overalls if she'd come back home to him .
On a mission when my wife distracted me by asking if I'd buy her a brand new pair of overalls , I opened my mouth without engaging my brain .
"Sorta like puttin a new dress on an old hooker , ain't it ?"
DANG ! It's hard to type this with only partial vision out of one eye and the other pains from a thourough azz whuppin .

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To Mrs Truckinbutch, Working that hard On a Project and Being Stressed out Is Part of Life!!!!! I have Mumbled things behind My breath at times when I'm Getting frustrated When Doing a Project!!!! Which red Has Overheard !!! She is always helping me out and Understands the stress Involved!!! It may have sounded like sarcasm But i don't think it was ( red would look good in overalls) Don't let little things Get In the Way of true Love!!! If we did red and I would Have been Finished Before We ever Became One HH Chug

I work a forty hour job every week and Manage and Maintain an apartment complex, We are currently working on One And It has been a Challenge that is testing our Patience!!!! Love Ya Red

S

stefen

You're damn lucky you wer'nt lying on your back fixin leaky sink plumbing...

Never mind...either way you'd have squinted so hard you'd still be blind :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:

Never mind...either way you'd have squinted so hard you'd still be blind :laughing7:
:laughing9: Keepin my lips Sealed.... :laughing9:

S

stefen

poorhunter78 said:
stefen said:

:laughing9: Keepin my lips Sealed.... :laughing9:

Smart man!

Keep your back to a wall also... :coffee2:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Chug&Red,
My lady is a redhead , too . We have been together for years and mostly still get along fine . Poor choice of words on my part and I couldn't let a good story go for lack of telling .
Poorhunter,
Thank's for havin my back , buddy . Way Char told it , the last time she came to you on her knees she was yelling 'Come out from under that bed you cowardly #$@%! .'
Stefen ,
? What can I say ?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang rite....I was a hidin under the bed! She had my favorite skillet in one hand, And the other was my pool cue...The skillet made me more pot knots then I can count. Can't see strait enuff to find my way from the bedroom yet.....HELP!!!

S

stefen

Anytime you get this group together...the comments are funnier than the joke...

The joke is to prime the pump only :thumbsup:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:

Shssssss ........ Those are trade secrets that only we are supposed to share . :nono:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

Shssssss ........ Those are trade secrets that only we are supposed to share . :nono:

Attachments

• CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 216
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 223

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do think I would try rap music or symphony next time workin together. Just to see what happens. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread