Jonah and the Whale

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
Heather was telling her friends at school one Monday morning about her Sunday school lesson of how Jonah was swallowed by the whale and set back on land after three days.

The teacher overheard this and asked her if she really thought that was true, and Heather said "Yes."

The teacher said it wasn't possible for a whale to swallow a man, it's throat was too small.

Heather said "Well, I'll just ask him when I get to heave then."

The teacher then asked her 'What if he isn't in heaven?"

Heather said "Well, then you can ask him."

madfranks

May 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Badger Bart said:
Heather was telling her friends at school one Monday morning about her Sunday school lesson of how Jonah was swallowed by the whale and set back on land after three days.

The teacher overheard this and asked her if she really thought that was true, and Heather said "Yes."

The teacher said it wasn't possible for a whale to swallow a man, it's throat was too small.

Heather said "Well, I'll just ask him when I get to heave then."

The teacher then asked her 'What if he isn't in heaven?"

Heather said "Well, then you can ask him."

I didn't quite get it when the little girl said "i'll ask when I get to heave" I thought the girl was going to heave (throw up) like the whale heaved up Jonah! But then I realized it was a typo. Heh heh.

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very very good !!!
Digman.

S

stefen

Madfranks,

As to typo's, which we all have a habit of doing sometime in our lives. All I can say

on Badgers behalf is that we get our tongue wrapped around our eyeteeth and can't see what we are saying ;D

OP
OP
B

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
I had to read it 3 times before I saw it myself, duh. It ain't the tongue, it's the eyes on my fingers, they're wearing out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions