The Rabbit

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Two elderly women were neighbors, and couldn't stand each other. Every time they saw each other a ifght with words would break out. One morning one of the womwn looked out her window and saw her german shepherd shaking this rabbit from side to side. She said," Oh my god, there will be war now, my dog has my neighbors rabbit." She ran out here with a broom and made the dog give up the rabbit. She looked over at her neighbors house ans saw that she was gone, also she saw her neighbors rabbit cage sitting on the front porch. She assumed the woman had cleaned its cage and forgotten to lock it when she left. Then she had a brialliant idea, she took the rabbit into the house, ran water in the tub and gave it a bath. Then she took her blowdryer and dried it and fluffed its hair with her brush. Looking very presentable now, she took the rabbit over to her neighbors house and put it in the cage. She propped it up to make it look natural, then left. About an hour or so later she heard her neighbor return, then start screaming. She walked slowly down to the property line, as if nothing had happened. She tried to just appear curious. The woman cried,"my rabbbit." "Oh, said the other woman, whats wrong with your rabbit?" She said,"It died yeasterday and I buried it, and its ba ac ck." rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread