40 more years

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 45-year-old lady is walking down the street when she hears a deep voice say, "You're gonna live 40 more years". She looks around and sees no one so just shrugs it off and continues on her way. A short time later she hears the voice again, "You're gonna live 40 more years." Taking this as the voice of God she begins thinking. "If I'm living 40 more years, I should take better care of myself and my appearance." A few days later she joined the health club and began losing all the unwanted pounds. She dyed her new hairdo, got a boob job and a facelift. One day, after getting her fake nails put on, she was leaving the parlor and stepped into the street. WHAM......she gets hit by a city bus. The next thing she remembers is standing in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Pete, what's going on?" she asks, "I thought God said I was going to live 40 more years." "What's your name?" inquires St. Peter. "I'm Agnes Smith" she replied. St. Peter starts looking through his book. "Yep", he says, "You're right. You were supposed to live 40 more years. Sorry about the bus thing, we didn't recognize you'"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread