Pillsbury Doughboy R.I.P.

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:'( Dear TN, It is w/ the saddest heart that I have to pass on the following:
The Pillsbury Doughboy died Monday of a severe yeast infection & complications from repeated pokes to the belly.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of Celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, The Calif. Raisins,Hungry Jack,Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, & Capt. Crunch.,The Gravesite was pi led high w/ Flours, as longtime Friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded!"
Doughboy rose quickly in Show Business, but his later life was filled w/ many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little bit flaky at times, even as a crusty old man, he was considered a roll model for millions.
Toward the end, it was thought he'd rise once again, but he was no tart.
He is survived by his second wife, Play Dough. They have 2 Children & 1 in the oven.
The Funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 min.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
What ??? The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man didn't attend ?? :'(
I guess the ghostbusters just melted him too much. :'(.Then all those people came out and started eating his legs off.If it hadn't of been for Big Boy and his giant hamburger he roll towards the hungry crowd he would of never gotton out there alive ! :o :o

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buscadero said:
:'( Dear TN, It is w/ the saddest heart that I have to pass on the following:
The Pillsbury Doughboy died Monday of a severe yeast infection & complications from repeated pokes to the belly.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of Celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, The Calif. Raisins,Hungry Jack,Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, & Capt. Crunch.,The Gravesite was pi led high w/ Flours, as longtime Friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded!"
Doughboy rose quickly in Show Business, but his later life was filled w/ many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little bit flaky at times, even as a crusty old man, he was considered a roll model for millions.
Toward the end, it was thought he'd rise once again, but he was no tart.
He is survived by his second wife, Play Dough. They have 2 Children & 1 in the oven.
The Funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 min.
THE BEST!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread