POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet? - Page 11
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 

View Poll Results: When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

Voters
394. You may not vote on this poll
  • I always read everything before posting a comment

    197 50.00%
  • I usually read everything before posting a comment

    116 29.44%
  • I sometimes read everything before posting a comment

    48 12.18%
  • I usually don't read everything before posting a comment

    15 3.81%
  • I never bother to read the post before commenting

    18 4.57%
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1181
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #151
    hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

    Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    12,686
    295 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    I miss old Chuck too ..he always liked my popcorn.....but alas ...I think he liked Carols Chrysler better...
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

  2. #152
    us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    6,797
    144 times
    eating

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    I miss old Chuck too ..he always liked my popcorn.....but alas ...I think he liked Carols Chrysler better...
    Oh sure! I remember Chuck! Me and Chuck and Carol and Carl were tighter than stretched duck tape.
    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

  3. #153
    us
    Annmarie, better half of RonandAnn ;)

    Jun 2006
    Virginia Beach
    Garrett Ace 250
    2,188
    46 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Badger
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    I miss old Chuck too ..he always liked my popcorn.....but alas ...I think he liked Carols Chrysler better...
    Oh sure! I remember Chuck! Me and Chuck and Carol and Carl were tighter than stretched duck tape.
    Any relations to Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice? Is this Carol, Chuck's Carol? Small world.
    Illustrator Draftsman Second Class, Enlisted Surface Warfare, U.S. Navy (Retired), Mom of 3, Troop 65 Committee Member, Genealogist 35+ yrs

  4. #154
    us
    Aug 2006
    Pesotum, Illinois
    25
    1 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    <------- while searching around on treasurenet this morning, I found my 14th post for the year!!! Anybody know the value of these? they all look fairly modern, but pretty cool all the same.

    I'm sure there are more posts out there to be found, just takes time and determination.

  5. #155
    hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

    Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    12,686
    295 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana40
    I am sooo confused.

    Nana don't read between the lines very well. :P


    Nana Honey,
    Just read the lines....there is nothing between the lines except alot of space.
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

  6. #156
    us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    6,797
    144 times
    eating

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnowill
    <------- while searching around on treasurenet this morning, I found my 14th post for the year!!! Anybody know the value of these? they all look fairly modern, but pretty cool all the same.

    I'm sure there are more posts out there to be found, just takes time and determination.
    Congrats on the 14th post johnowill !!! 8)

    It's worth potentially 1,000's to collectors. In fact, no one can dig 15 until they've found 14.

    I remember those days of 12 and then 13 and finally 14. Man, what a rush!

    Yes, posts are relatively modern. However, the basic concepts communicated herein date back to the garden of Eden.

    Badger

    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

  7. #157
    ca
    Mar 2005
    London, ON
    529
    41 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana40
    I am sooo confused.

    Nana don't read between the lines very well. :P


    Nana Honey,
    Just read the lines....there is nothing between the lines except alot of space.
    Problem may be that there's nothing IN the lines 'cep a lot of space.
    Gord

  8. #158
    us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    6,797
    144 times
    eating

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by gord
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana40
    I am sooo confused.

    Nana don't read between the lines very well. :P


    Nana Honey,
    Just read the lines....there is nothing between the lines except alot of space.
    Problem may be that there's nothing IN the lines 'cep a lot of space.
    Gord
    ex nihilo nihil fitů?

    However, we must consider that there are other definitions of nothing. The idea of nothing being based on the negation of being is not the only nothing.

    So as you can now plainly see, it is plausible that anything that doesn't yet exist and isn't completely determined MAY in fact come from nothing.

    I hope this helps.

    Badger
    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

  9. #159
    rvbvetter

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?



    So as you can now plainly see, it is plausible that anything that doesn't yet exist and isn't completely determined MAY in fact come from nothing.

    I hope this helps.

    Badger

    [/quote]

    It's only logical to assume it's feasably so. After all. This thread came from nothing. HH

  10. #160
    us
    monty

    Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    10,747
    152 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Yes, but everything does exist. Because the minute, no, the second you say it doesn't exist it does exist'cause you just said it! Montyphilosopher,....and save this . Some day it may be worth a lot of money. Montego
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

  11. #161
    us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    6,797
    144 times
    eating

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Yes, but everything does exist. Because the minute, no, the second you say it doesn't exist it does exist'cause you just said it! Montyphilosopher,....and save this . Some day it may be worth a lot of money. Montego
    Exactly!

    And that which doesn't exist may exist if in the future I think about it. Therefore, I must always strive to think about the unthinkable even though it's existence doesn't easily occur to me at any given time. However, even if in the future it does occur to me that doesn't mean it never occurred to anyone else. If it did occur to someone else, this would make this occurrence more of an educational experience and would thus negate any possible potential for it being in fact a true realization of existence and thus a beginning of existence.

    And I don't care what anybody says! Meatloaf is much better with catsup.
    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

  12. #162
    us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    4,095
    132 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    I like my Meatloaf on vinyl, but then again, I'm just that way. October 31st for "Bat out of Hell" 3- The monster is loose....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #163
    us
    Jan 2005
    Great Falls, Montana
    White's DFX & a Sunray probe
    5,112
    34 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    What a coincidence, Badger......One of my favorite songs is "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"(of a 39 Chrysler), by Meatloaf, too!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #164
    us
    Annmarie, better half of RonandAnn ;)

    Jun 2006
    Virginia Beach
    Garrett Ace 250
    2,188
    46 times

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Both songs are great...so I guess "2 out of 3 ain't bad"...another Meatloaf, cold with ketchup.
    Illustrator Draftsman Second Class, Enlisted Surface Warfare, U.S. Navy (Retired), Mom of 3, Troop 65 Committee Member, Genealogist 35+ yrs

  15. #165
    us
    monty

    Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    10,747
    152 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

    Her 39 Chrysler made her stand out from a crowd but it was her huge...... mudflaps that attracted men like bees to honey. That was until she met that slack jawed yokel from Clement Falls whose only attribute was mudflap wrestling. But that's another story. Montyhooters
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

 

 
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

bug .gif
,

bug gif

,

ericwt cats

,
goofy having a drink
,
how to post a poll on treasurenet
,
one drink
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0