POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
I don't know how so many got SO far off topic, but I've switched from from nihilism to absurdism. It makes so much more sense.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AAAAAAAAAA....What was the question? ;) Squirrel gravey does sound good...and yes he did hide his nuts or at least they were missing.... :D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
I'm making popcorn...anybody want some?
Is it ready yet......Sorry I only read this just yesterday.....JIFFY POP

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what is a "PAW-PAW" ??? ;) also Where is the Pop corn ??? Do "PAW-PAWS" go good with Popcorn???

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
www.howwelldoyoureadpostingsontreasurenet.com

The official website of self-perpetuating blissful insanity. T-shirts, pens, and paper weights available on the website! No better way to say "I love you" than an official www.howwelldoyoureadpostingsontreasurenet.com paper weight. T-shirts only available in sizes XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL. (Because the web address wouldn't fit on any smaller-sized shirt.)

Other products available:

1. Small bags of mixed NUTS

2. INSTANT squirrel gravy. Just add water.

3. Uncle Badger's "Michigan Pride" pancake mix.

Become a member and get unlimited access to the chat rooms, where there are lively and engaging discussions about absolutely nothing. All we need is your e-mail, home address, age, sex, hair and eye color, medical history, bank account and routing numbers, written description of all your detectin' finds and their location in your home or apartment, employment history, and social security number. Join in the next ten minutes and receive a free Cindy Crawford workout video!

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Now hold on there BuckleBoy! Lets be real clear now...it twas me what thought up that pancake receipt...not no dog-gone Beaver Cleaver!

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckleBoy said:
www.howwelldoyoureadpostingsontreasurenet.com

The official website of self-perpetuating blissful insanity. T-shirts, pens, and paper weights available on the website! No better way to say "I love you" than an official www.howwelldoyoureadpostingsontreasurenet.com paper weight. T-shirts only available in sizes XXL, XXXL, and XXXXL. (Because the web address wouldn't fit on any smaller-sized shirt.)

Other products available:

1. Small bags of mixed NUTS

2. INSTANT squirrel gravy. Just add water.

3. Uncle Badger's "Michigan Pride" pancake mix.

Become a member and get unlimited access to the chat rooms, where there are lively and engaging discussions about absolutely nothing. All we need is your e-mail, home address, age, sex, hair and eye color, medical history, bank account and routing numbers, written description of all your detectin' finds and their location in your home or apartment, employment history, and social security number. Join in the next ten minutes and receive a free Cindy Crawford workout video!
Can we throw in a squirrel or two on the T-shirt......... :D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Speaking of Jerry lewis, my printer's on the fritz! (Don't ya just love it when it doesn't do that?) Anyways, I was having a loooong talk with ol' Carol just the next morning, when all of a sudden here comes the astronaut! I could believe it! Talk about funky smelling.... Doggone thing just about made me wanna smell the roses! And just then Jeff of PA came over for a long spell..... ah, them were the days. Shoot, I can't remember when I was your age, but then again, who knows?

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
best%20mullet%20ever.jpg

"Crazy Mullets"

Mullets are a work of art

you never no how they start

mullet ,mullet I love that mullet

that crazy mullet

I want to pullet

The next time u see a mullet

say to that man

sir you've got a crazy mullet!!!

-- Meagan Shaub and Whitney Hahn​

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So along the same lines, here's an equation:

SQUIRREL + BADGER + CLEAVER = A VARMINT THAT MEAN BUSINESS

If you add pancakes to the above equation, the only thing that changes is that the critter has breakfast before it hits the streets in a blood-thirsty rage. With or without pancakes, small mammals and cleavers are a bad combination. If the pancakes are bad, this makes them even more angry. I've had some bad breakfast foods before, but the worst food is bad cake. In fact, bad cake takes the cake. I'm all too familiar with bad cake. Especially at family reunions. Usually that Wal-Mart cake with the indestructible, non-decomposable icing. Walmart's the devil anyhow, and Walmart is still the devil no matter whether or not the cake is a red devil cake. Although red devil cakes are a pretty color, they always freaked me out a bit. I had a bad experience with red devil cake as a child. No I don't want to talk about it. That's why I go to the group Traumatized By Cake Anonymous. We usually eat pancakes and sit around and talk about scary red icing. It was all quite theraputic until a little kid with buck teeth and a cleaver slipped some cake batter into our pancakes. I was the only survivor. Since then I have decided to grow a mullet in celebration.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Woe Mona! I almost fell off my chair! Thought you posted a picture of me! A little more gray in the hair and rebel flag in the back window of the truck and you'd have it.

Cep I never go out without my shades. Feel naked without em.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions