POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Smee

featanim.gif
featanim.gif
featanim.gif
featanim.gif
shaved_beaver.gif

S

Smee

How in the world do you find anything with the volume set at 2? Do you have amplified earbuds?

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it all comes down to it, it really does not matter if the moon is at a full eclipse when you found

that 24K tongue ring. The moon only has an effect on cast iron pull tabs :thumbsup:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Speaking of treadmills, I have never seen the need to go nowhere fast. I mean really? Walk walk walk, jog jog jog, run run run and where have you been? Gimme a good mule anyday :icon_thumleft:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffro said:
Speaking of treadmills, I have never seen the need to go nowhere fast. I mean really? Walk walk walk, jog jog jog, run run run and where have you been? Gimme a good mule anyday :icon_thumleft:

I agree, I only use cast iron to fry my bacon :icon_thumright:

Gecko

Mar 1, 2007
the real reason that monkeys are red eyed is too much drinking of maraschino Maserati cocktails. it gives them one he-- of a hangover; not to mention royally pisses of the cockerels whose tails they have stolen. Basmati rice is the best side dish to serve with duck. Just make sure you don't Carve Lewis' bird. especially if it is made of jade; it really does not matter if the moon is at full eclipse, toothpaste only has an effect on cast iron tongues. This may cause your runs to look like nylons. I found Johnny's gun just the other day MD'ing with a burnt corncob. so iffen he wants it i got it. sorry, can't post pic of the monkey holding the gun right now, havin a terrible time gettin my disposable camera to download - the sorry POS.

ummmmm... what was the question again?

Attachments

• 3815_1908_duck-crash-landing.jpg
    3815_1908_duck-crash-landing.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 889

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so let me see if I understand, you said the corncob was stuck and the sassafras tea was lost in the holler?

Anyhow, I am up 77 pulltabs today, found a 32 dime but I don't collect silver so I threw it back.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know how they say you meet yourself coming and going, well I dont know about that but last week I dug down a big hole in the ground and found myself on the other side diggin a hole back to where I was.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same thing happened to the Santa at the mall...........
A lady had him hauled into court, she told the judge he called her a "ho" not once but three times !

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
that's why you have to use an airlock - if you don't, you run the risk of airborne contaminants spoiling the whole batch !

Diggem'

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 184

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I heard about that.
Something about "Free Radicals" and the damage they can do.
Always check with your local health authorities and make sure to do the proper thing.
It's always best to have a Doctor, a Lawyer and a Law Enforcement Officer with you whenever you attempt something like that.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abbie Hoffman was one of the last :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread