Read fast, may not be here long

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy's feeling quite amorous so he decides to try out one of his old pickup lines. As he's standing on the sidewalk, a very pretty lady walks by and he asks her, "Hi there Sweetheart, tickle your $ss with a feather?". "What did you say to me?", asks the woman. The guy looks towards the sky and responds with "I said, particularly nasty weather". The woman says, "Oh, yes it is", and she moves on. After a short time, another nice looking lady walks by and, again, he tries out his line. "Hi there Sweetheart, tickle your $ss with a feather?" This time the response was, "Sure Honey, let's go to my place", and they left, hand in hand.
Meanwhile, sitting in the narrow alley between two buildings, is a drunk who had been watching the whole thing as it unfolded. He's feeling a little frisky himself so, he figured he'd give it a shot. He slowly staggers out of the alleyway and grabs ahold of a lamp post to keep from falling over. Just then, a georgeous lady came strolling by so, he slurringly asks, "Heeeeeeey Baaaaaaaby, cram a feather up yer $ss?". Startled, the woman shouts, "What did you say?!!!!". He slowly looks towards the sky and says, "F$%*ing rainin' ain't it?".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread