goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard this in 5th or 6th grade....it kinda has a few bad words...but not as bad as some of the others i see here...

A son is wandering around the house on Thanksgiving waiting for his Grandparents. His dad is hammering the chair in the grage that he broke when he was in a drunken state, when sudenly, he hit his thumb and yelled out SH**! The son was near-by and asked what that ment. The father said it means to fix something, trying to prolong his childhood inocence. His mother is in the kithchen and is cuting the turkey. Her had slips and slices her thumb open. She yells out FU**! The child in nearby and ask the meaning of that word. Her mother says it means to cut. Suddenly, the son's grandparents and quickly answers the door. His grandma ask were his parents are. The son proudly proclaims " my dad is sh**ing in the grage and my mom is fu** the turkey." ;D ;D ;D

sorry if this gets taken down or is offensive

HH
-GC

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
I dont think you are supposed to be in here GC..............I believe you must be 21 to enter Comedy Central. Im gonna have to see some ID from you, or a note from your mother! lol :D

if you think the content in here is bad, you should hear what i here at school! Of corse you can start and intititive to have kids barred from schools to protect their inocent ears!

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread