Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bobby Petrino and His Assistant . . .

Did you hear the University of Arkansas offered Coach Petrino's assistang a first class ticket out of town after her motorcycle crash with Bobby Petrino?

She refused because she only rides coach.

forum won't allow hard returns in posting?

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
now what i want to know is this -- why did he have to admit a to having affiar with her --- for her riding on the back of his motorcycle and him having a wreck? --- can't a man just be giving a women a lift from one place to another on his motorcycle? -- she was a assistant for him for gooodness sake --if the asssistant was male and was hanging out with him riding on the back of the motorcycle and they wrecked , would they go "oh he must be having a affair with him" -- I should hope not -- clearly there was a sex bias going on in the media -- while it turned out to be true in this case -- there was clearly there was sex based bias none the less.

what he really got fired for was "screwing' the help --in this day and age of lawsuits --if the university did not fire him --she later ion could sue saying that the university "knew and condoned' him having sex with his assistants * and that she felt "forced" to do it to keep her job -- jackpot lawsuit -- so ole coach had to go --bye bye coach and of course her too for "bad behavior" .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
. . . dunno. Maybe it had something to do with the $20,000.00 he "gave" her? . . . maybe because he lied to his employer? . . . maybe because the pansies that don't like football (see New Orleans Saints, Sean Payton, Greg Williams, et al) want to destroy anything that isn't "feminine" enough? or kind enough? or who knows? All I can say, is if I had made it to the dance, and wore a Saints Uniform, I'd show up to the Hall of Fame game wearing a skirt and some pink panties over my uni when I came out the tunnel . . . just to make a statement to mr goodell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread