Shove it up your........

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shove It Up Your ...!
Upon arriving home in eager anticipation of a leisurely evening, the husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife.
teen_girl_crying_sm_nwm.gif

Tearfully she explained, "It's the pharmacist - he insulted me terribly this morning on the phone."
Immediately, the husband drove downtown to accuse the pharmacist and demand an apology.
Before he could say more than a word or two, the pharmacist told him, "Now, just a minute - listen to my side of it.
This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up.
I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, but I'll be danged if I didn't lock the house with both house and car keys inside.

I had to break a window to get my keys. Driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket.

police_in_rearview_mirror_md_wht.gif

Then, about three blocks from the store I had a flat tire.

When I finally got to the store, there was a bunch of people waiting for me to open up.

I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, and all the time the darn phone was ringing its head off.

phone_ring_sm_nwm.gif

Then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor.

I got down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels - the phone is still ringing - when I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it, and half of them hit the floor and broke.

The phone is still ringing and it won't let up, I finally got back to answer it."

man_stressed_steamed_md_wht.gif

The pharmacist continues, "It was your wife - she wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer. Well, Mister, I TOLD HER!!!"

Red :laughing7:

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
A nurse making her rounds and thinking about other things gets stopped several times in the hallway.
When she finally gets into the next patients room she grabs the chart, reaches into her shirt pocket,
pulls out a thermometer and says " Dam, some a$$hole took my pen!".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread