There Are 4 Kinds od Sex

S

stefen

1. HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room

2. BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom

3. HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "%$@& YOU",
and lastly....

4. COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer put it to you in Divorce Court for every penny you've got

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds right, except i got away on # 4 she got no money hahahaha

OP
OP
S

stefen

That's great...good for you.

After 6 years of going thru the process, my wife and I met with our lawyers trying to make a final settlement.

Her attorney began upping the stakes again, as usual...

I looked at my attorney, and said, "Your fired...I'm tired of this stuff" (since this is a family site I omitted the word ****) He up and left.

Looked over at her attorney and said, "We're starting all over again and the first thing I'm having done is a thorough disposition of my wife."

Within a half hour, we signed a settlement agreement for less than I initially offered 6 years prior...She paid her own attorney fees...

I'm sure he went into the hole for some of it...

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will good you got it settled, keep hunting

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
That's great...good for you.

After 6 years of going thru the process, my wife and I met with our lawyers trying to make a final settlement.

Her attorney began upping the stakes again, as usual...

I looked at my attorney, and said, "Your fired...I'm tired of this stuff" (since this is a family site I omitted the word ****) He up and left.

Looked over at her attorney and said, "We're starting all over again and the first thing I'm having done is a thorough disposition of my wife."

Within a half hour, we signed a settlement agreement for less than I initially offered 6 years prior...She paid her own attorney fees...

I'm sure he went into the hole for some of it...
Recon how many times ,you figure , he had to go into that hole to break even ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room

2. BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom

3. HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "%$@& YOU",
and lastly....

4. COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer put it to you in Divorce Court for every penny you've got

Yep. I can tell you've been married. :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

stefen

For a while there I thought he'd become my best friend...anybody that marries my ex is my best friend...

Well sadly, the hole dried up...and that's another hole story...:BangHead:

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Just ran across this old post .. Too funny! Where is stefen these days?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say that when my first wife and I got a divorce everything was split 50/50. She got half and her lawyer got half!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats when your cut off and in the dog house. here boy, here boy!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread