Bubba and Billy Bob

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bubba and Billy Bob are walking down the street in Atlanta, and they see a sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.00 each, shirts $2.00 each, trousers $2.50 each. "

Bubba says to his pal, " Billy Bob , look here! We could buy a whole gob of these, take 'em back to Sand Mountain , sell 'em to our friends, and make a fortune. Just let me do the talkin' 'cause if they hear your accent, they might think we're ignorant and won't wanna sell that stuff to us. Now, I'll talk in a slow Georgia drawl so's they don't know we is from.

They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Georgia drawl, "I'll take 50 of them suits at $5.00 each, 100 of them there shirts at $2.00 each, 50 pairs of them there trousers at $2.50 each. I'll back up my pickup and..."

The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll from South Georgia, ain't ya?"

"Well...yeah," says a surprised Bubba...."How come you knowed that?"

"Because this is a dry cleaners!"

S

stefen

Not the brightest bulbs on the tree, but then they probably didn't have electricity.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bubba and Billy Bob stole a pig and was riding in a pickup with the pig in the middle of the front seat. They saw a State Trooper do a u-turn and fall in behind them. Babba said."What are we going to do now, if he stops us we'll go to jail". Just as the Trooper' overhead lights came on, Billy Bob quickly put his ball cap on the pig and pulled over. The trooper asked their names and Billy Bob replied that they were the Johnson brothers and the one in the middle was a deaf mute. The trooper being pretty smart said ," You can't fool me,that's a pig, and just where are you taking him"? Bubba, thinking the jig was up said," Oh,....we're taking him to the fair". The trooper told them to go right directly to the fair and don't take that pig anywhere else. So, they drove off toward the fair grounds until the trooper was out of sight. They waited a while and discussed how dumb that cop was , then did a uk-turn and headed back the way they had started. But, the cop saw them and pulled them over again. He said,"I told you to take that pig to the fair". Billy Bob thought for a minute and said, "We did officer, and he had so much fun we're taking him to the drive in movie"! That is an old one told to me by my grandad when I was just a young teenager. Monty

S

stefen

Hell.

I've takin a few pigs to a drive-in myself...

Must be why the cops that pulled me over were laughin so much...

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on the subject of pigs:

A traveling salesman stays overnight with a farm family. When the family gathers to eat there’s a pig seated at the table. And the pig has three medals hanging around his neck and a peg leg. The salesman says, “Um, I see you have a pig having dinner with you.”
“Yes,” says the farmer. “That’s because he’s a very special pig. You see those medals around his neck? Well, the first medal is from when our youngest son fell in the pond, and he was drowning, and that pig swam out and saved his life. The second medal, that’s from when the barn caught fire and our little daughter was trapped in there and the pig ran inside, carried her out and saved her life. And the third medal, that’s from when our oldest boy was cornered in the stock yard by a mean bull, and that pig ran under the fence and bit the bull on the tail and saved the boy’s life.”
“Yes,” says the salesman, “I can see why you let that pig sit right at the table and have dinner with you. And I can see why you awarded him the medals. But how did he get the peg leg?”
“Well,” says, the farmer, “a pig like that–you don’t eat him all at once.”

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Hell.

I've takin a few pigs to a drive-in myself...

Must be why the cops that pulled me over were laughin so much...
Other than the part about cops pullin ya over .............................. What's wrong with that :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread