🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can't make these things up

so which drunk will wake up in the middle of the night, Hear his wife nagging
about his drinking,
and think he's standing at the Urinal ?

hosted2.ap.org.jpeg

A talking urinal cake installed in the men's restroom at Green Hut, 1301 Columbus Ave. in Bay City, Mich., July 2, 2012. Michigan hopes to keep drunks off the road with the help from a special message in men's bathrooms featuring an attention-getting woman's voice.

Michigan deploys talking urinal cakes in DUI fight

DETROIT (AP) — Michigan hopes to keep drunks off the road with the help from a special message in men's bathrooms featuring an attention-getting woman's voice.
Talking urinal-deodorizer cakes have been distributed to Michigan Licensed Beverage Association members in Wayne County, including Detroit, state officials announced. A recorded message will play reminding men who step up to the urinals to call a cab or a friend, if needed, to get home safely.

Republican Herald | News | republicanherald.com

Last edited:
S

stefen

Can just see it now as a guy is standing at the urinal saying, 'Yes dear', as he is pffssing on his wife...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My thought Xatly :laughing9: . Whether he is standing in front of the bar urinal or beside the bed at home :occasion18:

S

stefen

Some wives have such grating voices and attitudes, a person sometimes wants to take a... (Number 2) (Typically, not influenced by brother corn)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG! This is what they need at the store across the street from us, tack them up on the wall for the drunks to pee on before or after going to the store. At least once a month, some jerk will pee on the wall, cause there is no bathroom in the store, HELLO!!! Find a tree somewhere, we don't want to smell that when we go to the store! and we REALLY don't want to see your special freind!!!! ;( Red and Chug

S

stefen

OMG! This is what they need at the store across the street from us, tack them up on the wall for the drunks to pee on before or after going to the store. At least once a month, some jerk will pee on the wall, cause there is no bathroom in the store, HELLO!!! Find a tree somewhere, we don't want to smell that when we go to the store! and we REALLY don't want to see your special freind!!!! ;( Red and Chug

Found your pinky-binky-winky did ya!

And look at that, hands free...

Boyu, what talent...

Too bad about your shoes...

By the way, smile, you're on Candid Camera...Big smile now....that's it...great...tomorrow you'll be distributed world-wide on ButtFaceBook...and your L'il Pinky-Binkey-Winky will be famous...

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I think they should have an assortment of very feminine female voices each giving their phone numbers at the end. They could also have some obvious little girl voices to nail the perverts.

Imagine the testimonies....I met my wife in a restroom.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread