Tnet Enquirer

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Chad, MY understanding is that "they" go out into the upper atmosphere, where "they" are intercepted by Aliens in UFO's to understand "Earth-Life"; already use TV broadcasts from the 50's... A "FUN RESPONSE"!

Last edited:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chad, MY understanding is that "they" go out into the upper atmosphere, where "they" are intercepted by Aliens in UFO's to understand "Earth-Life"; already use TV broadcasts from the 50's...

this needs to be moved to Paranormal.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's right, now you can get all latest unbelievable stories and gossip right here. If you want to know the truth then this is going to be the one source you'll want to review at every chance. Are there alien beings among us? Is the government trying to establish world wide mind control? Are those birth control pills really genetically perfected fertility pills to promote the perfect super human race? Is there really a secret island where living prehistoric creates are being raised and studied? Was the red carpet at the Oscars really created from the fibers of communist flags? Well, this is where all the answers to these questions can be found, and there's going to be so much more. So stay tuned in because the truth is about to be exposed like never before. If you really want to know the truth then simply post your question here and TE will give you the scoop, or should I say, Bigscoop! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• BS.jpg
    BS.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 76

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question . . .

Where do deleted threads go?

Some have said they go off into the cybershpere and really continue to exist but are just invisible or hidden.

Others say they go off to a place of torture where moderators inflict pain on them by altering their text markup unmercifully day and night.

Still others say they go off to a "Utopia" where they are revered and can be openly discussed by those in that alternate universe.

They go to limbo, they are not deleted, they just can't be seen by general membership....They are not altered in any way, shape or form by moderators, they are still in TN and available for admins and moderators to read in the future if needed.......

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah! our own Big Scoop Poop!! tell me what is the answer to life, the universe, & everything in it? I understand if you need to ruminate on this for awhile.

Thank you mambear for your fascinating question. And here's the scoop on that poop:

"Life, the universe, and everything in it?" It can all be summed up with a single word, "Weed!" Find yourself a remote beach, build yourself a nice campfire under the stars, invite a few close friends, have a truck load of munchies on hand, and begin seeking the answers to life, the universe, and everything in it. Did this a few times in my younger days and I'm sure these answers were explored and discovered in the greatest detail. But all that really matters is that you enjoy and appreciate every second of life, the universe, and everything in it. :icon_thumright:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FC - not going to read your posts, you are on ignore for a reason . . . and probably demonstrated again why.

I'm not your boyfriend, your nemesis, your enemy, or anything you need to consider. Please, stop stalking me.

Whatever your reason, PLEASE, stop stalking me.
'

---edited to say, nevermind. just understand the use of the ignore button and all will be cool.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Scoop Poop----love that name Mama gave ya!

why is the sky blue? I mean, why not purple, or green? Do you have an answer?

Great question farmerchick! Thanks for asking.
Well, here's the ugly truth. The sky actually takes on many colors, orange, purple, red, yellow, green, blue, black, etc., etc. If your sky is always blue then get out of the house and quit staring at the ceiling. :laughing7: Just last night I watched a beautiful lightening storm over the ocean, saw an array of fabulous colors each time the lightening illuminated the clouds. It was freek'n AWESOMER! :headbang:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great question farmerchick! Thanks for asking.
Well, here's the ugly truth. The sky actually takes on many colors, orange, purple, red, yellow, green, blue, black, etc., etc. If your sky is always blue then get out of the house and quit staring at the ceiling. :laughing7: Just last night I watched a beautiful lightening storm over the ocean, saw an array of fabulous colors each time the lightening illuminated the clouds. It was freek'n AWESOMER! :headbang:

guess the 'weed' helps it change color also? :)

you are on top of a mountain, looking down on the peons, while answering these questions, right?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is that a mic? That is a mic, isn't it? Clinton looks like he's about to lunge? Surely that's a mic? At the time that photo was taken they were all screaming, "Here, Mr. President, take mine!" And for the record, Define, "sex." :wink: :laughing7:

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
They go to limbo, they are not deleted, they just can't be seen by general membership....They are not altered in any way, shape or form by moderators, they are still in TN and available for admins and moderators to read in the future if needed.......

T'was a joke . . . and not Tnet specific.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question . . .

Where do deleted threads go?

Some have said they go off into the cybershpere and really continue to exist but are just invisible or hidden.

Others say they go off to a place of torture where moderators inflict pain on them by altering their text markup unmercifully day and night.

Still others say they go off to a "Utopia" where they are revered and can be openly discussed by those in that alternate universe.

Great question Chad, thanks for asking. Actually, deleted threads go nowhere, which is also exactly why they are deleted, so they can go nowhere. It's a paradox of sorts, it's there, but yet it isn't. Technology allows for this online invisible existence, sort of like the shield around the star ship Enterprise, or the Force surrounding Luke Skywalker. We can't see these things but they are always there protecting humanity. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BREAKING NEWS! THIS JUST IN: TE has just learned of a Littlefoot sighting in central Indiana. Stay tuned for more information on this breaking story as it continues to develop.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BREAKING NEWS! THIS JUST IN: TE has just learned of a Littlefoot sighting in central Indiana. Stay tuned for more information on this breaking story as it continues to develop.

Sources close to the incident are now telling us that four deer hunters were crossing a bottom early this morning when they spotted the little fella texting in a pile of logs near the edge of a creek. State police were called to the scene after one of the hunters tried to get closer and apparently spooked the furry little beast into a rage. The hunter, who has yet to be identified, was taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for multiple lacerations to the knees and ankles. The DNR said they have taken plaster castings of the foot prints and hair samples. As soon as we hear more we'll give you the rest of the poop scoop on this amazing story as it continues to develop.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hmm, always thought that Bigfoots came from UFO's... sorta like humans letting the dogs out of the car for "nature" call/relief.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread