Tnet Enquirer

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While we're waiting on an update of the Littlefoot story maybe you could enlighten me on one of my many worldly questions.
I need to know what is so magical about mobile home parks. I mean really, there is a power there, be it spiritual, magical or something else, there is a definite aura surrounding trailer parks. First of all, as we all know, they are a magnet for tornadoes; the last place you want to live is at a mobile home park named "Tornado Alley". Secondly, why are there so many UFO sightings reported by residents of trailer parks?? Is it the concentration of tin and aluminum that attracts space aliens to them like a bug light?? Apparently they don't have fluoride in their water?? How many TV Cop shows have been filmed in trailer parks??? If the cars that aren't running were removed from trailer parks, would the reduction in metal still attract spaceships to the site? What does that sign mean that says, "If this trailer's Rockin', Don't Bother Knockin""? And why do they add "But it Doesn't Kill" to the "Speed Bumps" sign? How many years/months does it take for a park to become its own gene pool? How come the location of a specific trailer doesn't have an address, it has a space number? How big does a septic tank have to be for a 40-spaced trailer park?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I coining a new phrase if I refer to a computer virus as a "ETD"....(Electronically Transmitted Disease) along the lines of a "STD"...a Sexually Transmitted Disease??

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
While we're waiting on an update of the Littlefoot story maybe you could enlighten me on one of my many worldly questions.
I need to know what is so magical about mobile home parks. I mean really, there is a power there, be it spiritual, magical or something else, there is a definite aura surrounding trailer parks. First of all, as we all know, they are a magnet for tornadoes; the last place you want to live is at a mobile home park named "Tornado Alley". Secondly, why are there so many UFO sightings reported by residents of trailer parks?? Is it the concentration of tin and aluminum that attracts space aliens to them like a bug light?? Apparently they don't have fluoride in their water?? How many TV Cop shows have been filmed in trailer parks??? If the cars that aren't running were removed from trailer parks, would the reduction in metal still attract spaceships to the site? What does that sign mean that says, "If this trailer's Rockin', Don't Bother Knockin""? And why do they add "But it Doesn't Kill" to the "Speed Bumps" sign? How many years/months does it take for a park to become its own gene pool? How come the location of a specific trailer doesn't have an address, it has a space number? How big does a septic tank have to be for a 40-spaced trailer park?

I'm sure "Scoop" is "on it"; when I was FIRST married, my wife and I lived in a Trailer Park (our own trailer... rented the space), owned by a MENNONITE family! LOL! Our bedroom was 15 feet from the 'frigging rail road tracks! HA! Stayed there about a year... sold the trailer; rented a house out in "the country"...:blackbeard:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH

MY

GOSH

I

THINK

I'VE

SEEN

LITTLEFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEAST DON'T ASK. IT WAS HORRIFIC AND I AM STILL IN THERAPY.

well, one must talk about it says my shrink...maybe in a bit if I can relive it without fainting

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank frequent visitor, packerbaker, for asking such a superb and sprawling question.

So let's explore the trailer park mystery. Here's the TE poop scoop on this fascinating subject:

Sources tell me it all has to do with the "planned" congestion of these metallic rectangular shapes when viewed from the sky. Most people don't know this fact but all trailer parks were laid out by Freemasons as part their continued conspiracy to shape the world according to their grand scheme of things. I mean, think about it, "Why are there so many of them?" Of course, this all has to do with Manifest Destiny, a term that wasn't coined until the early 1800's but still a designed and orchestrated means of human expansion for hundreds of years. Just try to connect all of them in this country on a map by drawing the required series of lines, do you think this task was made so enduring and tasting without design? In this arrangement awaits the secret and sacred code of the order. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I coining a new phrase if I refer to a computer virus as a "ETD"....(Electronically Transmitted Disease) along the lines of a "STD"...a Sexually Transmitted Disease??

Once, when I was inside a top secret government counter terrorism facility, and this goes back to that whole Clinton thing, I actually contracted an ETD while playing a virtual reality counter terrorism game that involved a corrupt third world country that was governed by a bunch of beautiful, sexy avitars. :o

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ONE visitor to the Mennonite Trailer Park (aka MTP) was so "inspired", that he wrote a song... MENNONITE SURF PARTY; NOT making it up... "google" Mennonite Surf Party.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Got my coffee; waiting for the LATEST on TNE... BUT! Little Foot musta ate "Scoop"; it's a VICIOUS thing. MEANWHILE,
BACK at the "gated community"... ?!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Littlefoot Update: According to sources close to the investigation, the plaster foot prints and hair fibers taken from the scene were from a raccoon. The four hunters are now being charged with possession of a controlled substance. According to one of the hunters, "We just wanted to give the furry little fella a bit of the stuff but all that smoke made him a bit too paranoid."

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Littlefoot Update: According to sources close to the investigation, the plaster foot prints and hair fibers taken from the scene were from a raccoon. The four hunters are now being charged with possession of a controlled substance. According to one of the hunters, "We just wanted to give the furry little fella a bit of the stuff but all that smoke made him a bit parinoid."

LOL! From the COON COMMUNE! PEACE, man... ROFL.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Looks like he is good at scooping it up! Frank

Attachments

• Bull.jpg
    Bull.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 82

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
NO! no no! just watch Hitchhikers guide to the universe! They give us the answer!
Thank you for trying tho. Please come back soon & have a nice day.
ps, weed is never the answer

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO! no no! just watch Hitchhikers guide to the universe! They give us the answer!
Thank you for trying tho. Please come back soon & have a nice day.
ps, weed is never the answer

No, weed is never the answer, just as those hunters found out. This much is true. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And they blamed it ALL.. on Little Foot! ROFL.

Actually, Reb, Littlefoot is believed to be real, only he's far more elusive then his larger counterpart which is why you hear so little about his existence. Since 1953 there have only been six reported sightings. A 1974 sighting included that of a Yellowstone Park ranger who said he witnessed the creature crossing a popular hiking trail. In 1981 a State Police report has the creature being sighted in northeast Oregon. Ancient man has also left behind pictorials of the creature. From all of the descriptions, the creature is said to stand about three feet tale, has redish colored hair, and offers the general appearance of an ape like creature. In 1992 the creature was witnessed feeding on a dead grizzly bear though it could never be determined if the creature actually killed the bear.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Actually, Reb, Littlefoot is believed to be real, only he's far more elusive then his larger counterpart which is why you hear so little about his existence. Since 1953 there have only been six reported sightings. A 1974 sighting included that of a Yellowstone Park ranger who said he witnessed the creature crossing a popular hiking trail. In 1981 a State Police report has the creature being sighted in northeast Oregon. Ancient man has also left behind pictorials of the creature. From all of the descriptions, the creature is said to stand about three feet tale, has redish colored hair, and offers the general appearance of an ape like creature. In 1992 the creature was witnessed feeding on a dead grizzly bear though it could never be determined if the creature actually killed the bear.

Littlefoot's name was DB (like Daniel Boone); he DID kill the bear, because the bear was "nosing about" DB's "Pot Stash"... the REST is HISTORY! :laughing7:

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, wise Scoop of TN Enquirer answer me this, when I go to any fast food joint I always start my order by saying, "this is for here, or this is for go.' Always with out fail. Now to the question, after taking my order, usually repeated 3 times, "always" ask me...."Is this for here or to go?" Why, why, why?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, wise Scoop of TN Enquirer answer me this, when I go to any fast food joint I always start my order by saying, "this is for here, or this is for go.' Always with out fail. Now to the question, after taking my order, usually repeated 3 times, "always" ask me...."Is this for here or to go?" Why, why, why?

Thanks for that interesting question, lost. Unfortunately, some things are meant to forever remain complete mysteries. For instance, after I place my fast food orders they always ask, "Would like to to try "this/that" with your order?" I mean, did I order it? If not then I probably don't want to try it, yet they always ask anyway. My advice, next time they ask you if it's for here or to go, just reply, "Well, what would you recommend?" It might actually be interesting to hear their reply. :icon_thumright:

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Well, what would you recommend?" Absolutely Brilliant answer. Still laughing. Yep, I will do that and report back. In fact, why don't all of us try that question and report? I can't wait.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Littlefoot's name was DB (like Daniel Boone); he DID kill the bear, because the bear was "nosing about" DB's "Pot Stash"... the REST is HISTORY! :laughing7:

MORE about Daniel Boone... and Bigfoot. "Google" Daniel Boone & Bigfoot or.. "google" Yeohoh, Yahoo, or Bigfoot? by Dave Tabler.
For here, or to go? LOL!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread