Appropriate clothing

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Two attractive widows , Madge and Blanche , met for coffee one afternoon to catch up .
Madge opened the ball by asking Blanche if the rumor was true that she had gone out with a handsome widower , Jimmy Dillon .
"Oh ,yes ! He asked me out for dinner and a drive . I put on my best new dress and he arrived right on time in hes shiny new Lexus and he had a fine looking suit on .
He squired me to a fine resteraunt for a wonderful dinner and then we went for a looong , soothing drive through the country . The scenery and conversation were both wonderful .
When he got me back home I invited him in for coffee . We sat in my parlor for a while talking and , then ,...... then ; that man turned into an animal !
He ripped off my new dress and had his way with me several times right there on my parlor couch !"
"Oh , my goodness !"exclaimed Madge , "I guess that you are tellin me that if Jimmy Dillon comes to call ; I better tell him to get away from my door !"
"Not at all , girlfriend ,"replied Blanche with a grin , "Just put on an old dress when you go out with him :thumbsup:"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread