Alternative parking or "Move yer damn car so I can go home"

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Alternative parking or "Move yer damn car so I can go home"

Most of y'all know Im an aggitator, like to stir the pot a bit, poke sharp sticks at the furry little animals in the cage. Two weeks ago I pulled into the parking lot at work & parked my truck sideways just to be different. When asked why I had done this I replied "Its Thursday. You didnt get the memo? Thursdays are now "alternative parking days".........you park any way you want on Thursdays." Most everyone thought i was crazy as usual, but the following Thursday morning (last week), as I come around the bend, I see three cars parked sideways! I had forgotten it was "alternative parking day". There were a couple holdouts, weak individuals who did'nt want to conform or rock the boat, but today everybody participated except for the plant manager, who now believes that Im completely insane! There are 4 cars that were on the outskirts & I couldnt get em in the pic. It looks like a big accident to cars driving down the main road, Im sure people wonder what kind of pharmacuticals we make & use at our facility! ;D

Attachments

• alternative parking 101.jpg
    alternative parking 101.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 240

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Re: Alternative parking or "Move yer damn car so I can go home"

Yep, that looks like some "alternative" something or other right there. :P ;D