Baboon Gets Handsy During Reporters Live Shot

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny. But, somebody should have told that girl that Baboon is one dangerous creature. He could have sliced her neck in a NY Second with those teeth and claws.

But hey, she kept her cool and said he was coping a feel. Funny, but made my neck hairs stand up on end.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny and it reminded me of the pet dept. of some discount store years ago here in San Antonio. There was a cute monkey sitting way up on top of a shelf and my friend and I wanted to ask about it. The sales girl was HOT, with a low cut blouse and we were about 20, hippies and semi-drunk. I asked how much the monkey was and she said he wasn't for sale because he had been sold a couple times and brought back. I asked why. She said he had a sexual problem. I asked what kind of a sexual problem a monkey could have and was told that he masturbated. At this point my laid back buddy laughed, looked at her and said, " if I had to sit up there and look down at you all day, I'd masturbate too". We got thrown out and I always wondered where that poor little creature ended up.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny and it reminded me of the pet dept. of some discount store years ago here in San Antonio. There was a cute monkey sitting way up on top of a shelf and my friend and I wanted to ask about it. The sales girl was HOT, with a low cut blouse and we were about 20, hippies and semi-drunk. I asked how much the monkey was and she said he wasn't for sale because he had been sold a couple times and brought back. I asked why. She said he had a sexual problem. I asked what kind of a sexual problem a monkey could have and was told that he masturbated. At this point my laid back buddy laughed, looked at her and said, " if I had to sit up there and look down at you all day, I'd masturbate too". We got thrown out and I always wondered where that poor little creature ended up.

:laughing9: ! Wrong thing to say!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread