The Urine Sample:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I once got pneumonia and landed in the hospital. There was this one nurse that just drove me crazy. Every time she came in, she would talk to me like I was a little child. She would say in a patronizing tone of voice,"and how are we doing this morning?"

Or.... "are we ready for a bath?"

Or... "are we hungry?"

I had enough of this particular nurse. One day at breakfast, I took the apple juice off the tray and put it in my bedside stand. Later I was given a urine sample bottle to fill for testing.

So you know where the juice went!

The nurse came in a while later, picked up the urine sample bottle, looked at it and said, "My, my, it seems we are a little cloudy today."

At this, I snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and gulped it down, saying, "well, I'll run it through again. Maybe I can filter it better this time!"

The nurse fainted... I just smiled!

DON'T MESS WITH we mature people..... you'll lose every time!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Taught science in a high school for 30 years and history for a decade part time in college. We had a science teacher who did the same thing to her students. Every day it was 20 questions. One day she had apple juice(I think) in a specimen bottle. "What's that they clamored?" "My urine sample she said", then drank it down. Kids were running for the bathroom throwing up for the next ten minutes. Nobody ever complained...

S

stefen

Told this story to my wife, who is an RN, and she almost lost it...:laughing7:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ADS!! YOU are the Man!! I would have enjoyed seeing that one!! Crackes Me Up!! Hilarious!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions