Through The Eyes Of A Man............

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
image001.jpg

A wife was curious when she found two old negatives in a drawer and had them made into prints.
She was pleasantly surprised to see that they were of her at a much younger, slimmer time,
taken many years ago on one of her first dates with her husband. When she showed him the photos,
his face lit up. "Wow, look at that!", he said with appreciation.. . . . “That’s my old Ford!"

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
And to pay for that old Ford she had to take up an age old profession to make the payments.

After the first day at working "evening's" she showed her husband her earning's of $82.

"Who gave you two dollars?" he asked.

"They all did," she said.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great addition G.I.B.! Love the post DeepseekerADS.
That 'old Ford' reminds me of the first car I owned. It was a 1950 two door model Ford. I can't tell for sure, but I believe the one in the picture is a 1949. It looks to be gray; the one I had was blue. The '49 had 'pull' handles and the '50 model had 'push button' handles. The 1951 had push button handles; but the taillights were a little more 'decorative' with a little projection on each end/side like a cone.
The '50 that I had looked like someone had parked between two trees, opened both doors, and backed up. Both were bent-in badly from being forced open a lot farther than normal. They opened and closed ok, though. I bought it from an uncle in 1960, for $25 and paid him $5 to install good (used) motor mounts and deliver it to me from Arlington, TX, to Hillsboro, TX.
Those were some great old cars. A friend of mine had a '51. He install a 1959 (?) T-bird grill, had it painted royal blue with white perforated headliner, with blue and white rolled and pleated seat covers. Also it was 'lower' about 3 inches all around. Engine and tranny was stock. Wonderful looking car.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
are those her panties showing?? must have been no victoria's secret then

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread