WHAT GOES WHOOSH AND SMELLS LIKE CARROTS?

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They should ban you for putting this kind of crap on here...

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought it was funny; got a couple of giggles from it. Told my son-in-law. He almost fell out of his chair!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They should ban you for putting this kind of crap on here...
Um...your kind of opinionated aren't you??
I thought it was funny. Laughed so hard I farted and it smelled like steak[emoji195]

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a treasure site... really... I am sure you can find a joke site to post this on?? No ??

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is a treasure site... really... I am sure you can find a joke site to post this on?? No ??
Yes it is a treasure site, but it is in the "COMEDY CENTRAL" forum.
Seems self explanatory to me.?

OP
OP
S

stefen

Typically, if a person has an objection to a topic or a another members opinion, the more mature method is to file a complaint with the Moderators, in lieu of making a personal attack.

This happens to be the 'COMEDY CENTRAL', a site for humorous material.

If the BUNNY joke is banned, then the premise for the personal attack would be applicable to all other postings and COMEDY CENTRAL would cease to exist.

The BUNNY is mild compared to most other humor on this site.

So either take a chill-pill, move to another topic or file a formal complaint with the Mods.

OP
OP
S

stefen

Typically, if a person has an objection to a topic or a another members opinion, the more mature method is to file a complaint with the Moderators, in lieu of making a personal attack.

This happens to be the 'COMEDY CENTRAL', a site for humorous material.

If the BUNNY joke is banned, then the premise for the personal attack would be applicable to all other postings and COMEDY CENTRAL would cease to exist.

The BUNNY is mild compared to most other humor on this site.

So either take a chill-pill, move to another topic or file a formal complaint with the Mods.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Dang, that statement is so so SO open to a statement that will send someone to banned camp .... I'm fighting the urge --- hope I can hold out!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least I got you paying attention .... lol

OP
OP
S

stefen

Dang, that statement is so so SO open to a statement that will send someone to banned camp .... I'm fighting the urge --- hope I can hold out!

Shadow...:laughing7:

Restraint son...

Contain yourself...

No sense in lowering your standards...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest: