Mutant Giant Spider Dog

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is hilarious!!! I laughed until my eyes were watery. I don't really know how I would have reacted to a scene like the elevator, or the 'body parts' hanging in 'webs'; then suddenly the 'spider' comes after me. Gee, I might die of a heart attack instantly! I showed this to my son-in-law last night. He's a big 'monster movie' fan (as am I). He was really thrilled with this. I'm debating whether to show it to my daughter or not. She's 'deathly' afraid of spiders. If I do show it to her, it will be after she knows it's a spider movie. lol

Thanks for posting, DeepseekerADS!

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Come on, show it to your daughter. Then mention that a few were seen in your neighborhood a few nights ago. I'd love to know her reaction when you report back to us.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will do, Goose-O. I mentioned it to her last night and thought I'd show it to her this morning. She hasn't felt well today so maybe tomorrow. She has agreed to at least try to look at it. 'Eight-legged Freaks', the movie, didn't seem to bother her much, so maybe she'll get as big a kick out of this as I and her husband did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread