May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hiya Truckin.:hello:
Sensitivity issues arose.
IMG_0068.JPG

Then ..
IMG_0068.JPG

Then Charter members only to not shock the pink cheeked.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Appears that if you want to pay this site you can be politicaly incorrect . If not , then you are not entitled to your opinion . What's wrong with this picture ?

Yeah, it bites! Fortunately, I don't need to be here to be happy ... if it weren't for a few friends whose posts I enjoy, I'd probably just fade away.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Chadeaux, you wouldn't leave it to idiots like me who never learned how to post, would you? I figure my stupidity may be related to the fact that I voted for Obama twice and got more change than I bargained for. He promised gold and all I got was clad...

Last edited:
S

stefen

Y'all just breathe a political thought (or comparison) y'all get dumped...

So maybe its better to be funny than political....most politicians are...wel, er, ah...Oh sch ite, here comes the Mod again...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics are only allowed in politics forum......All are aware of that.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the political content is humorous...Oh, never mind, all political contents are humorous.
Problem is the last one in question was not comedy, it was just politics posted on Comedy Forum..

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apology to you and all that read the thread. It was never meant to be political, but only food for thought. As I reflect on it I see how it could become or be considered political and as you see I don't participate in that forum very often. I will heed the warning. Again I am not a trouble maker the content of the post was very profound and I shared it only in the context of eliciting thought.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why would you expect thought and politics to mingle?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apology to you and all that read the thread. It was never meant to be political, but only food for thought. As I reflect on it I see how it could become or be considered political and as you see I don't participate in that forum very often. I will heed the warning. Again I am not a trouble maker the content of the post was very profound and I shared it only in the context of eliciting thought.

Your fine FCC.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread