Plane Crashing

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Hillary Clinton, Rick Perry, and Billy Graham Were on a Plane.

The airplane was about to crash, and there were 4 passengers left, but only 3 parachutes.

The first passenger, Rick Perry said “I’m the governor of the great state of Texas, and I have a great responsibility, being the leader of millions of people, helping lead our state to prosperity, etc.” So he takes the first parachute, and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said “I am the future first female President of the United States, and I am the smartest woman in the world.” So she takes the second parachute and exits the plane.

The third passenger, Billy Graham, says to the fourth passenger, a 10-year old boy scout “I am old and frail and I don’t have many years left, so as a Christian gesture and good deed, I will sacrifice my life and let you take the last parachute.”

The boy scout said “It’s okay! There’s a parachute left for you. The ‘world’s smartest woman’ took my backpack.”

Please keep all replies non political....

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Treasure Hunter!! PLEASE!! Hilarious!! He He!! I was finishing Medical School up in Little Rock when ole Quick Willie and Hill were in the Governor's Palace!! The stories were rampart around the Rock!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hope the backpack was filled with rocks and lead.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Treasure Hunter!! PLEASE!! Hilarious!! He He!! I was finishing Medical School up in Little Rock when ole Quick Willie and Hill were in the Governor's Palace!! The stories were rampart around the Rock!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Yep, and only in Arkansas could a State Trooper commit suicide at his girlfriend's grave by shooting himself at the base of the back his skull with a .357 revolver ...

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dare to dream

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

Attachments

• Wile-E-Coyote_falling.jpg
    Wile-E-Coyote_falling.jpg