Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
German court upholds man's right to pee standing up

BERLIN (AP) — A German court has ruled that a tenant who liked to pee standing up doesn't owe his landlord money for damages apparently caused by splashing, or missing his target altogether.
The Duesseldorf administrative court rejected the landlord's claim of 1,900 euros ($2,200) for alleged damage to the bathroom's marble floor, the dpa news agency reported Thursday.
While accepting expert testimony that urine had damaged the marble, Judge Stefan Hank ruled the man's method was within cultural norms, saying that "despite the increasing domestication of men in this context, urinating standing up is still common practice."

Republican Herald | News | republicanherald.com

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank the Lord I still have the right to stand during a man's normal process :)

Reminds me of that old movie, Freebie and the Bean. Can't find that scene on Youtube, where the big Texan was in the back seat of the patrol car telling the cops they both "squatted to pee"...

"Bet ya both squat to pee"

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't help but think if the judge had been a Woman.
the outcome would not have been as fair

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know several men who should be made to sit when they pee! One of them is my son. I have to tell him to go clean up after leaves a mess. Disgusting. I told him if I had to clean up after, I would make him clean up after me. He's getting better!

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know several men who should be made to sit when they pee! One of them is my son. I have to tell him to go clean up after leaves a mess. Disgusting. I told him if I had to clean up after, I would make him clean up after me. He's getting better!
If he's anything like my two boys you probably here (It Wasn't Me!)

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remembered just now, about 1982, I was working in and out of an office. When I was at the office, I used the men's room. Couple of times I was taking meds for a UTI. 'Course it changed the color of my urine. Then one day my supervisor told me, didn't ask me, to stand closer to the urinal when I used it. I asked him why he was telling me this. He said because the urine that the janitor had to clean from the floor under it was colored. I told him I wasn't on any meds. He looked at me like he thought I was lying to him. About 2 weeks later, he asked me if I was still urinating on the floor, that the janitor was still complaining about the mess around the urinal. I looked the man straight in the eye and told him truthfully, "I haven't used that urinal since the day you told me to stand closer. I have been using the toilet bowl ever since. You need to go find someone else to blame and get off my back."
About 2 months later, he came to me and apologized. One of the drivers for the other part of the business, was the culprit. I don't know how he found out, but I was vindicated!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought that's what sinks are for.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, the right to pee while standing up in Germany, I'll remember that in case I manage to visit there again. Is that a civil right or a human right. Oh yeah, don't forget to put the seat back down or you might be facing prison time. I'm surprised that our legal system over here hasn't tackled this yet, too busy harassing treasure hunters I guess.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hilarious South Park where they make a law to pee sitting down, because a little boy left the seat up, and his mom died as a result.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
A friend had this in His potty room.:laughing7:

I used to tell people....pee IN it..not On it!!

GOD Bless

Chris
$_1.JPG

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No joke they were having issues of men not aiming as well as they could at Dulles airport so they put bulls eye targets in the toilets and urinals and the problem decreased exponentially. They did this because a study came out stating if a man is given something to aim at he will do his best to hit it, apparently its true.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yep I also use geometry to advantage

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread