Best Letter ever!‏

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm writing this letter to tell you that I've left you for your brother. I've been a good wife to you for the last 20 years and I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks you have neglected me completely. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today, which was the last straw.

Your Ex-Wife

P.S. Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER and I are moving to KwaZulu Natal together! Have a great life!

REPLY.....

Dear Ex-wife,

Sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear this. The reason I have been so distant these last two weeks is because I won the 30-million Rand Lotto the week before last and I was busy wrapping up my job. To surprise you I bought 2 tickets for us to tour the world, but when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer says that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a cent from me. So take care.

Your Ex-Husband, Rich-As-Hell.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my brother Carl was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it wrong to feel some joy out of this while going through a rough patch with the wife right now? I'm thinking of getting a lotto ticket.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions