Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too funny!! :laughing7: Well, At least he called 911, I know a few guys, that would have handled it a little differently! :laughing7:We had a cat that if you sat coffee,tea,pop,mixed drinks down. would start drinking it if you weren't paying attention! If he couldn't reach? He'd tip the cup or glass and drink it off the table or floor!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too funny!! :laughing7: Well, At least he called 911, I know a few guys, that would have handled it a little differently! :laughing7:We had a cat that if you sat coffee,tea,pop,mixed drinks down. would start drinking it if you weren't paying attention! If he couldn't reach? He'd tip the cup or glass and drink it off the table or floor!

lol

I guess he could have threw the cat in the frying pan :laughing7:
Perhaps it would have tasted like the bacon yet :tongue3:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol

I guess he could have threw the cat in the frying pan :laughing7:
Perhaps it would have tasted like the bacon yet :tongue3:

I don't know! I read on a bumper sticker they taste just like chicken! :laughing7:

DisclaimerTo anyone concerned...I would never eat a cat! Or promote killing our fine furry friends! It was just in fun.A tasteless, sick joke.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know! I read on a bumper sticker they taste just like chicken! :laughing7:

DisclaimerTo anyone concerned...I would never eat a cat! Or promote killing our fine furry friends! It was just in fun.A tasteless, sick joke.

Disclaimer/Disclaimer To anyone concerned..... If I'm hungry enough, I can't say the same :thumbsup:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disclaimer/Disclaimer To anyone concerned..... If I'm hungry enough, I can't say the same :thumbsup:

I was in a few off the path restaurants....Well?......I can't be to sure what it was....Cat,horse,opossum,dog, I have some family members that you don't want to ask what's brewing in the crockpot! Just smile, eat it, and don't think too much!

S

stefen

In the El Gato diner located in downtown Tiajuana, it's called Rabbit Stew...except Mexican rabbits have long tails...:laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if smoking them would help?

That would take a Big Pipe :laughing7:

images.jpg

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually they do taste kinda like chicken. Just a little tougher. Wonder if smoking them would help?

I mentioned this before...We were so broke one time. Sitting on the couch she looked at me and said, "I wonder what he'd taste like?" after looking at the cat. She was joking of course(I think:icon_scratch:Because she never cooked him up!)

But you know? Maybe? She had the same talk with the cat when I was asleep? That's what scares me!!!! Now, to think of how much she loved that cat, maybe it was a test! Probably a good thing I said no! It might have saved me from being eaten that night! Ouch ouch........She's hitting me again! Abuse! Abuse!

Last edited:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a Vietnamese restaurant in Stillwater that had a dog kennel out back, I always wondered why?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I mentioned this before...We were so broke one time. Sitting on the couch she looked at me and said, "I wonder what he'd taste like?" after looking at the cat. She was joking of course(I think:icon_scratch:Because she never cooked him up!)

But you know? Maybe? She had the same talk with the cat when I was asleep? That's what scares me!!!! Now, to think of how much she loved that cat, maybe it was a test! Probably a good thing I said no! It might have saved me from being eaten that night! Ouch ouch........She's hitting me again! Abuse! Abuse!

I try not to remember all the things I've eaten bouncing around the world in the Army. After weeks on end of MRE's (Meals Rejected by Ethiopians) even fried cockroaches start looking appetizing.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try not to remember all the things I've eaten bouncing around the world in the Army. After weeks on end of MRE's (Meals Rejected by Ethiopians) even fried cockroaches start looking appetizing.

The oddest thing I can think of, was a relative that fed us Kangaroo. at least that is what he told us it was. It probably was. This was also a guy that had pickled squirrel brains in jars on his counter.

He always had something different for us to try, at family reunions or when we stopped by his house. Bear,snake,just about anything in this country except house pets, as far as I know!:laughing7:Some of it I didn't try.:laughing7: He was also a taxidermist and had all kinds of animals of his own or that he was working on around.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The oddest thing I can think of, was a relative that fed us Kangaroo. at least that is what he told us it was. It probably was. This was also a guy that had pickled squirrel brains in jars on his counter.

Kangaroo can be ordered online from Exotic Meat Markets.
http://www.exoticmeatmarkets.com/kabu1lb.html
if it weren't for their Prices I'd buy some of everything these places sell,
in Hamburger form.
just to know after, I tasted every animal I could :laughing7:

I wonder what African Lion sells for :tongue3:

lion-t-shirt-3.gif.jpg

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In the El Gato diner located in downtown Tiajuana, it's called Rabbit Stew...except Mexican rabbits have long tails...:laughing7:

Hmm... I thought it was only the Chinese rabbits at the "House of Lee" (Owned by former Jefferson Parish Sheriff, ***** Lee) in Metarie, LA that had those long tail rabbits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions