What causes arthritis?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, 'Say Father, what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath!'

The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be damned". Then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized.

'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?'

The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.'

MORAL: Make sure you understand the question before offering the answer.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kind of thing has happened to me more than a few times! :laughing7:

One of my best, was meeting for lunch with a few guys. We were talking and got on the subject of pets. And I started complaining about how stupid and what a rip off the veterinary hospital was. They were laughing and let me go on and on, bad mouthing the place and doc. Then after a while the one guy says, "my son owns that place!" Yep, felt like crawling under the table!

:dontknow: What were the chances! The deal still worked out and he just got a laugh out of it! Prob. already mentioned that, but that was my most memorable foot in mouth!:laughing7:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This kind of thing has happened to me more than a few times! :laughing7:

One of my best, was meeting for lunch with a few guys. We were talking and got on the subject of pets. And I started complaining about how stupid and what a rip off the veterinary hospital was. They were laughing and let me go on and on, bad mouthing the place and doc. Then after a while the one guy says, "my son owns that place!" Yep, felt like crawling under the table!

:dontknow: What were the chances! The deal still worked out and he just got a laugh out of it! Prob. already mentioned that, but that was my most memorable foot in mouth!:laughing7:

But you are correct Nitric - A lot of those Vet clinics are huge scams. Maybe forced heath care for pets is next, who knows ? :dontknow:

Oh, and BTW - Metal detecting cause Arthritis!!!!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Nitric, I've had that shoe sole diet many times myself :(

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Ah yes, the foot in mouth disease. Many snows ago, I was at a New Year's Eve party at a friends house. We were in the lower level of the house and he had a small wet bar. A few of us guys were sitting at the bar when a voluptuous babe came to the bar for a drink.....well stacked with a low neckline. I turned to the guy next to me and said, "WOW, look at that.....she's stacked!" The guy replied, "Oh, my daughter? She's in college now." I quickly left the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread