Do you know what happened 165 years ago this summer....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
September 9, 1850?

California became a state! The people had no electricity, the state had no money and almost everyone spoke Spanish. There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically NOTHING has changed except back then the women had real boobs and the men didn't hold hands.

And that, my friends, is your history lesson for today

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What a wonderful history lesson! You know history repeats itself. California of 165 years ago is San Antonio and most of South Texas today. Except that we were a state since 1845, but now I feel we're part of Northern Mexico. Electricity comes and goes in our mild Texas summers nearly everyone speaks Spanish and there are continuous gunfights outside our picturesque and peaceful cantinas. I'm too old to know about fake v. real boobs though...

S

stefen

What a wonderful history lesson! You know history repeats itself. California of 165 years ago is San Antonio and most of South Texas today. Except that we were a state since 1845, but now I feel we're part of Northern Mexico. Electricity comes and goes in our mild Texas summers nearly everyone speaks Spanish and there are continuous gunfights outside our picturesque and peaceful cantinas. I'm too old to know about fake v. real boobs though...

Ok. Fake ones....:laughing7:

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:censored: Can't say what I'd like, just that I am a proud Native Californian!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread