Police: Man stinks up downtown Athens bar with fart spray

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Police: Man stinks up downtown Athens bar with fart spray | Online Athens

By Joe Johnson Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 8:37pm

A man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly using bottled flatulence to stink up a bar in downtown Athens, according to an Athens-Clarke County police report released Wednesday afternoon.

Upon arriving at the bar on East Clayton Avenue at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, police saw “several patrons of Whiskey Bent began to leave quickly while making comments about how bad it stunk inside the bar,” according to the report.

Bar patrons pointed out 20-year-old Blake Leland Zengo as the culprit, and one woman accused Zengo of spraying her face, according to police.

When police found Zengo in the bar's patio area, he claimed to not know what was going on, and said he did not spray anything, according to the report.

Zengo was described in the police report as being “very inebriated, and was slurring his words.”

When police searched the Oconee County resident, they found in his pants pocket a spray bottle of Liquid ASS, which appeared to have worked as advertised.

The website for the prank product promises: “Once unleashed, this power-packed, super-concentrated liquid begins to evaporate filling the air with a genuine, foul butt-crack smell with hints of dead animal and fresh poo. The funny pranks you can pull with Liquid ASS are unlimited. Watching the facial grimaces of people and hearing their comments about the part-your-hair, gagging stench will have you laughing until it hurts.”

Zengo, of Brighten Lane in Bogart, was charged with disorderly conduct, public intoxication and underage consumption of alcohol.

The 21-year-old woman who alleged that Zengo sprayed her in the face declined to press charges, according to the police report.

Zengo was at the Clarke County Jail for less than two hours before he posted a total bond of $1,500 and was released.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need that...to payback my wife, who Dutch-ovened me last nite....

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That's just sad. He never stopped to consider the lost revenue of the establishment or the feelings of the patrons - just had to get his own personal laughs...at the expense of others.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: I have some of the glass stink bombs left from years ago. Walk down the school hall and smash one of those, or drop them at the mall. :laughing7:

They searched his residence? That's a little overkill!:laughing7: Imagine going to a job interview with that on your record!:laughing7:

UHHH NOOOOO? ....oshcifer I have noooo cluewww who did that..Wasn't meeeeeeee! Maaaaaybe? Shum one......Jussssst haaaad Gaaasssh? :laughing7:

Too much!!!:laughing7:

Last edited:
S

stefen

That's just sad. He never stopped to consider the lost revenue of the establishment or the feelings of the patrons - just had to get his own personal laughs...at the expense of others.

Crappy attitude...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That spray really DOES WORK! It's nasty. My 30 y/o daughter is always pulling jokes on me. She bought the fake poo and spray. On Christmas morning she asks me to do something that required me to open my office door. So off I go.... I opened the door and their in the middle of the room is this huge pile of poo and the whole room stunk badly. I just stood their in shock staring.... it looked and smelled so real!!! I was also really embarrassed because my daughter and the kids had followed me in.

Then she says "I'll pick it up for ya dad".... And she does just that.... with her hand and I about had a cow on the spot. I started yelling.... and everyone was laughing. They got me good... :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7: I have some of the glass stink bombs left from years ago. Walk down the school hall and smash one of those, or drop them at the mall. :laughing7:

They searched his residence? That's a little overkill!:laughing7: Imagine going to a job interview with that on your record!:laughing7:

UHHH NOOOOO? ....oshcifer I have noooo cluewww who did that..Wasn't meeeeeeee! Maaaaaybe? Shum one......Jussssst haaaad Gaaasssh? :laughing7:

Too much!!!:laughing7:

"When police searched the Oconee County resident".... resident not residence.... :occasion14: That would be an overkill for sure if it happened.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"When police searched the Oconee County resident".... resident not residence.... :occasion14: That would be an overkill for sure if it happened.

:laughing7: That makes more sense now! :laughing7: I was sitting there thinking, Holy cow!! They take this crap serious!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"hey I never asked... what is it you do for a living" ?

"oh... I bottle and sell fart spray"... " I made 25 million last year".

Hehg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm offended by knowing kcm was offended by the offender offending the offended patrons in an offensive situation.

Being offended, I require an apology by everyone not offended and hereby demand that the offending offenders submit to multiple offensive new laws prohibiting offensive acts which may offend people otherwise not previously offended.

"Fart's lives matter."

"Hands up, don't fart."

(real or simulated, a fart is a fart, and both are highly offensive)

Long live the Millennial.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric... too funny... lol

"do they have a card that says this" heh

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hum..... no PFS installed.

(particle fart separator)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hum..... no PFS installed.

(particle fart separator)
Yes!!
Or the
FTS
(Fart terd separator)

Both work in conjunction with each other! I think I read it in a Medical book or something. Along with the Eyeabutttubual hysterectomy, or something like that. The tube that runs from some people's eye to their rear, that gives them the crappy outlook on life. The surgery removes that tube.

I think everyone has heard that one, but I had to revise it, to clean it up for the thread! :laughing7:

Last edited:
S

stefen

There is such a thing as the Anal-Rectal Nerve...

There is an actual nerve connection between your bung and your eyes...

Try it...if you pull a hair on your butt, you're eyes will tear....:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread