jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials didn't seize thousands of pounds of imported rat meat prior to the Super Bowl and they never issued a warning saying restaurants and food stores could be selling it as chicken wings, despite reports shared widely on multiple websites.

The stories posted last month claim federal customs officials at the Port of San Francisco seized several thousands of pounds of rat meat imported from China. They also mention an FDA warning that some 300,000 pounds of rat meat could still be in circulation as Super Bowl parties approached.

AP News | The Republican Herald | republicanherald.com

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

I may never eat chicken wings again.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iguanas are just Mexican Squirrels. They say it tastes like chicken.:dontknow:

A couple of weeks ago at the dinner my date ordered the soup and salad, and I ordered half a roast chicken. She asked me how it was and I said "Tastes like iguana!"

We didn't go out again.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I do love to eat Squirrels. Never tried rat (that I know of).... It would take a mighty big rat to have a leg big enough to make a chicken wing.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
put barbeque sauce or tabasco and I will eat anything

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Im not surprised. Once I ordered a bucket of fried chicken from a Chinese restaurant. Once I got home I opened the bucket and placed all of the pieces on a platter. Just for the heck of it I reassembled all of the pieces. It was a cat!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as it's cooked right? My three pet chickens gave me a fright this morning. Went into their house, they were holy double h hockey sticks MAD I wasn't giving them their food quick enough. I opened the door and there was pretty fresh blood EVERYWHERE! Now the birds ate like what they are - miniature velociraptors and then were mad they couldn't finish off the rest of the apple and the 2nd danish.

Apparently they had mouse tar tar for an early morning snack.

And escape, I will NEVER EVER eat Chinese as long as I live.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not surprised. Once I ordered a bucket of fried chicken from a Chinese restaurant. Once I got home I opened the bucket and placed all of the pieces on a platter. Just for the heck of it I reassembled all of the pieces. It was a cat!

Cool ! Bonus ! :headbang:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The China Buffet meat on a stick always has me guessing.

But I can't stop eating it.
China Buffet is a fun place! Took a friends 11 year old boy there and he comes back with a plateful of the mystery meat on a stick. After polishing half of it off, he asked me what it was. I told him it was chango (Mexican for monkey) his eyes almost exploded as he ran for the restroom. He came back to the table looking pale and pekid. His next trip we got to the sushi part. He's looking at the wasabi and asks is this guacamole? Yup! He scoops up a big blob and you can guess the rest! Poor kid figures he can't get a decent answer out of me so he asks the waitress what things are. They had done something different to the fried rice so he asks her and she tells him fried rice, but he thought she said flied lice! He hasn't wanted to go to the buffet in quite awhile.

Ahhhhh Life! Ya just gotta have fun with it!!!!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh! what an opening!!!!!! Nope! not gonna touch it! I'm not going for the ban!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions