I thought this was hilarious

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! ╦╦Ç

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is the reason why shampoo bottles have instructions. facepalm.gif happy001.gif laughing021.gif

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's an old joke that first popped up around 2011, and "Donna" is a fake caller that has been used many times by that station (in fact, ALL phone call pranks and gags are fake).

www.snopes.com/humor/letters/deercrossing.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you guy that loves to let children know for the first time Santa Clause isn't real? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJayC

Jan 14, 2017
Auburn, WA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you guy that loves to let children know for the first time Santa Clause isn't real? Lol

Depends. Are they my kids? If so, I can't. Wife would kill me. But if they're other people's kids? Still no.

But on a personal level, I hate the concept of Santa (and the tooth fairy and Easter bunny as well). I don't want my kids thinking they should be nice and respectful just so that some mythical person will bring them stuff once a year. I want them to think and know that they need to be nice and respectful because that is just what a decent human being does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depends. Are they my kids? If so, I can't. Wife would kill me. But if they're other people's kids? Still no.

But on a personal level, I hate the concept of Santa (and the tooth fairy and Easter bunny as well). I don't want my kids thinking they should be nice and respectful just so that some mythical person will bring them stuff once a year. I want them to think and know that they need to be nice and respectful because that is just what a decent human being does.

Agree....down south we we're raised strictly on "yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir, thank you and I appreciate you" which became habit till today. I don't think we once thought what Santa Claus thought until the week before Christmas. :laughing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread