diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what is the point of this thread? Just curious. You can't legally own a rocket launcher without some serious red tape filing and hoop jumping not to mention the fees involved. That's just for the launcher, forget about the RPG itself, filing costs with those make them impractical (at best) to own, legally. That's if you even live in a state where it's legal own it. Not worth the hassle or the money. Now 25 years ago, I would have no problem dismissing the legalities of the thing and swooped it up just to have it, that was a different time though.

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id buy a pick-up truck and hang it across the rear window with my deer rifle.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Feds use you to build the jail out of if you don't have the permits, which you probably can't get, BEFORE you acquire it.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Feds use you to build the jail out of if you don't have the permits, which you probably can't get, BEFORE you acquire it.

ATF would be on you like stink on ______ if you didn't have a Form 1 on it. Those days are long gone, unfortunately.

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Terry, Here in Ca it seems that pistol grips are being outlawed not because they change how a weapon works, but because it looks scary. That's why we have to change any AR15's out here or become felons. So my suggestion is to change the grips to something more slanted. Then it should be legally deadly but not scary.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want to thank all of the participants in this thread. I knew it was real when I saw it, stored in a new-ish looking pine box, and wrapped in a tarp (with markings on it I would not want to show or discuss). The woman, in her late 80's, said her son brought it back from the "first Arab war."

I asked, "will you sell it?" She asked what I would give her for it.. :skullflag:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The thread pokes fun at some of the posts I've seen over the last year in the sub-forum. It's a joke folks.:icon_thumright::skullflag:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you could make your own war film with this puppy. Some threads are definitely more fun than others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread