Bicycle ride to liquor store

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rode my bicycle to the liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and put it in the bike basket. As i was about to ride home i thought that if I fell off the bicycle the bottle would break. So I drank it all before riding home. Good thing, because on the way home I fell seven times!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is seriously very funny, thanks for the laugh

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
have we been drinking tonight signal line

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually no, not this time. LOL One time many years ago I got whiskey drunk and hitchhiked to a friend's house. No one was home so I saw a bicycle and I rode it home. All was okay until I got in my driveway and as soon as I stopped, over I went. I've been on a low-carb diet. This Summer I was drinking the Ultra beer instead of a snack. Before long I was up to three a day and it spoiled my diet so I gave it up. Now it's eggs, salad and blue berries and some almonds. I lost 35 pounds and hit a road block. Been trying the probiotics but not much help. That's okay, happy i got this far. I was going to post a Mike Meyers video of the Fat Bas+@rd and say this is what i looked like but it was too gross even for me. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions