Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A prank the cops liked.
I've got a neighbor, you know the guy who thinks he runs everything and can't understand no one cares what he thinks or what he'd like to see. Doing some work in the yard and here he comes! I was ready!! He hangs over the fence telling me I need to bla bla. Being prepared I pulled out my spray bottle of distilled water labeled in big letters "Dumb a$$ Repellent" everytime he spoke I'd spritz a couple times at him. Thought he left.... NNooooooo! He called the cops and told them I was spraying some sort of poison on him. They show up and one of them I've worked with. Neighbors ranting & raving I was spraying poison on him, and I just unscrewed the top stood there listening and sipping the distilled water. The cop couldn't hold it in anymore his partner couldn't figure out what was so funny. Picked up the gallon jug of distilled water and asked him if he could hold on to it for me with the label facing him. Neighbors going ballistic now. The cop holding the jug of water holds up a finger for neighbor to wait and takes a big swig. Both cops are taking swigs of this poison holding the label inches from neighbors face! Finally they told him IT'S DISTILLED WATER! They gave him the calling 911 for non-emergencies lecture & left. Jumped in the truck to meet them down the block, they were both laughing with teary eyes. Driving back, passed neighbors house on the way back and there in his chair on the porch he sat arms crossed looking like a child that just got spanked. Been a little over three weeks since he's showed his face! So I guess my Dumba$$ repellrnt really does work!

Remember! Always have fun with it! And don't forget your dumba$$ repellent!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
yes it does very funny

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! Always appreciated Civilians with a good sense of humor! 😂 The weirder...the better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread