divorce lawyer

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
A guy walks into a divorce lawyer's office. He sits down at the desk and tells the lawyer: "I want a divorce. My wife is driving me mad! All she does is NAG NAG NAG! So draw up the papers and go for BLOOD! I want the house, savings account, the car, the dog, everything! I want to finally get back for all the years of misery she's brought on me."

The lawyer says "ok, and what does your wife think of this? Does she want a divorce too?"

The guy says "oh yeah, she's sick of me too, she'll be happy I'm filing for divorce"

The divorce lawyer thinks for a second and says, "well, if she'll be happy you're finally filing for divorce, what kind of revenge is that? You'll only be giving her what SHE wants, right? So I'll tell ya what: to really get back at her, here's what you should do: Go home, and be a perfect husband for one month. Bring her flowers every day, do everything she wants, do all your chores, smile and say "yes mam" to every thing she says, etc.... At the end of one month, she'll be madly in love with you, right? and THEN you serve her with the divorce papers! That way, she'll be crushed, and you will have gotten the perfect revenge!

The man thinks about it and says "you're right, if I go for a divorce now, I'm only giving her what she wants. She gets her way once again, and that's not really revenge. Ok, I'll go with your advice, be a perfect husband, and get back to you in a month."

A month goes by, then two, etc.... Finally, the divorce lawyer wonders when his client is going to come back. So he calls him. He says "hey, it's been a few months now, when are you going to come in and file the divorce papers?" The guy answers: "divorce? DIVORCE? What're you talking about? Are you crazy? She's the most wonderful woman in the world! We're in love! Why would I want to divorce HER??" ;D ;D :-* :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread