Grandma at the new retirement home

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll have to excuse me, my memory is poor. if you've heard this one already, just stop me.

The adult children took their mother to a new retirement home. It was advertised to be exceptionally good service.

The first day Grandma was in her wheelchair and she started to lean over to her right. The attendants came running over and got her sitting straight up again. Then she started to lean to the left and the attendants again came rushing over and straightened her up. This went on continuously.

Later the evening the children came to visit Grandma and see how she liked her new home.

"It's horrible!" She said. "Oh no!!" the children cried, "What happened?" "They wouldn't let me fart!!!"

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sitting here all by myself, and that certainly got some giggles out of me!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another brave nation heard from. Do you guys know that Ben Franklin actually wrote a book (more like a piece of tract literature) entitled "Fart With Authority".
For a man to be that smart and funny at the same time he must have been blessed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread