Forum Humor

corncrasher

Jan 14, 2005
Idaho
Detector(s) used
DFX
? ?spelling error-- sorry I couldn't help myself.

14 to post that the URL's wre posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

S

SASQUASH

O.K. the questions are going to get harder. What Does BUDWEISER stand for ? SASQUATCH <><

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of store bought TP....and we were weren't we? When I was a lad we had an outhouse and everone used a Sears and Roebuck catalog. Just rip out a few pages and you were in business! Then some low life used the womens foundations section! Nearly ruined my sex life! :'(

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I forgot to add I am A Colorado liscensed electrician. You have no business discussing Light bulbs without first consulting me. ;D ;D ;D Oh and don't buy the mexican ones, they only last about two weeks.

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Wild Boulder Bill said:
I forgot to add I am A Colorado liscensed electrician. You have no business discussing Light bulbs without first consulting me. ;D ;D ;D Oh and don't buy the mexican ones, they only last about two weeks.
OK change the above # to 307. LOL ;)

G

Gooddog

This is what my telephone answering machine says when you call my house.

Hi, this is Gooddog: If you are the cable company I already sent the money. If you are my parents please send me money. If you are my bank please lend me money. If you are one of my friends you owe me money. If you are female I have lots of money. I can?t come to the phone right now cause I am doing something I really enjoy doing. Usually I like doing it up and down, but sometimes I like doing it left to right?.real slow. So leave a message and when I am done brushing my teeth I?ll call you back. If I don?t call you back them I?m avoiding you.

G

Gooddog

Dear man hanging his entire torso out the passenger window of a rusty old red pickup truck driving north on Pecan Street.Though I did not catch the exact wording of your suggestion (I had my metal detecting ear phones on) I feel fairly certain that I understood the gist of your hand and body motions by the puckering of your lips :-*. I regret to inform you that I am not available for any such activities this month, but please check back when I have hit rock bottom and lost all of my self-esteem. Furthermore you should consider yourself a lucky man that the pickup truck you were hanging your rather large body out of was moving at the time because I have become very adept at swinging this metal detector. Also, please know that no matter what you may think about yourself, your behavior was cowardly. I offer as evidence the fact that I have never been spoken to like that by any man who was stationary and within a five foot radius.
Sincerely,
Gooddog

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Hmmm Hanging out of cars reminded me of this.. I better censor it a bit for this site..

Two nuns are driving back to the convent late at night in Transylvania.
Suddenly, Dracula jumps onto the hood of their car.
The nun driving tells the other one "Pray sister".
The other nun says "It doesn't work."
The driver tells the other nun "Pray harder"
She says "I tell you sister, It just doesn't work."
The driver then tells the other nun, "you better Show him your cross"!
Ok, she says, she then leans as far out the window as she possibly can,
and screams "Get the f**k off our car you bloodsucking a**hole"
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

Now stoney56 do you see what you started........ ;D ;D ;D (ain't cha proud of yourself) ::) ::)

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
ARCOMANDPURPLE said:
Now stoney56 do you see what you started........ ;D ;D ;D (ain't cha proud of yourself) ::) ::)
arcommandpurple, started it as a whim and put the ball on the 50 yard line and the rest is written history. ;D
Keep smilin', it makes 'em wonder what yoou're up to. ;)

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

Quite right..... ;D I'ts kind of like keeping the kids amused :D gosh I love this FORUM never a boring second ::) ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread