you guys/gals ever felt the call of nature

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
I did the #2 one time last year. It was a super cold day...the windchill was -10...apple cider and beans for lunch, so picture that explosion. :o :D I properly disposed of the "dirty" tissues in my digging pouch...I didn't want to litter out in the woods. :D

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
KirkPA said:
I did the #2 one time last year. It was a super cold day...the windchill was -10...apple cider and beans for lunch, so picture that explosion. :o :D I properly disposed of the "dirty" tissues in my digging pouch...I didn't want to litter out in the woods. :D
ha ha ha ha p*ssed my self laughing

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KirkPA said:
I hope those tissues were in the trash side of your digging pouch and not the treasure side. ;D I always put the s*** in the trash side myself. LMAO :D

S

stefen

Thats why God provided TP on a roll...always take some and bury the evidence when done...explosion or not...

And for a minute, I don't beleive that Kirk disposed of the dirty tissues in his diggin pouch...he's feeding you a bunch of 'I Love The En vironment And keep It Green Crap'... ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best part about taking a dump in the woods at your relic site is that the guys that followed you to try and steal your site will go out MDing there and step in it ;D

dandan

Feb 24, 2006
Pocket knife, cut the skivvies.... WHEW!! I go through more undies that way! ;D ::)

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I ran into that situation a few weeks back. I will spare the details, but I had a choice to make. One was to stop detecting and RUN 2 miles back to the car, the other involved finding dry leaves. Detecting won out, of course, but luckily the urge subsided a few minutes later and I was OK until returning home!!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target! it's a woman thing!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :);) ::) :P

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ron and Ann said:
Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

I am considering investing in a portable "throne"...the kind you would purchase for camping...for me, it would be a great investment :);) ::) :P

Maybe you just need to change your diet. Less fried food and less fiber!!!! ;D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Neil in West Jersey said:
Ron and Ann said:
Well, me, myself and I....I carry a bucket in my car with plastic baggies (grocery store ones) and when the urge hits (which is about everytime I squat to dig the target!)...I use my bucket!!! Then I tie up the bags and dispose of them when I find the nearest dumpster!!!

Maybe you just need to change your diet.  Less fried food and less fiber!!!! ;D

LOL....well, I don't eat before I go out....but sometimes mother nature doesn't care about that!!! And as a woman, well, mother nature is not very nice to us as we get older!!! ;)...I'm sure other women here can understand that :) BTW, it's mostly #1 :)

In other words, we laugh, we p*ss, we sneeze, we p*ss, we cough, we p*ss, we squat, we p*ss....;) guess I'll have to give up laughing, sneezing, coughing and squating LMAO

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ron and Ann said:
Ron and Ann said:

LOL....well, I don't eat before I go out....but sometimes mother nature doesn't care about that!!! And as a woman, well, mother nature is not very nice to us as we get older!!! ;)...I'm sure other women here can understand that :) BTW, it's mostly #1 :)

In other words, we laugh, we p*ss, we sneeze, we p*ss, we cough, we p*ss, we squat, we p*ss....;) guess I'll have to give up laughing, sneezing, coughing and squating LMAO

I think someone should add mother nature calls to my "10 plagues of metal detecting" post

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
KirkPA said:
Annmarie, does crypto bring a "throne" on his trips? ;) :P :D

LMAO...ahhh Kirk...not sure....I'll have to ask him next time!!!
Ron and Ann said:
Ron and Ann said:

I think someone should add mother nature calls to my "10 plagues of metal detecting" post

Great idea! LMAO ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
KirkPA said:

This thread sure went to $hit

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
kirkee poo dude (note for the future) --toliet paper is bio degradible -- ie it rots going back to nature in a short bit of time -- so no need to "bring it back" with you --

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I generally do my thing and then throw acouple quarters in the hole b-4 I cover it ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TEXAN Connection said:
I generally do my thing and then throw acouple quarters in the hole b-4 I cover it ;D

ROFL! ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread