Why the South lost: New research reveals new reason behind Southern defeat.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Kentucky researcher (myself) discovered the REAL reason why the South lost the war.

"I really don't know why I am putting quotations around my sentence when I am the one typing, says RustyRelics. But the real reason behind the South losing the war was standard for years. It was a combination of little supplies, bad leadership in the western theater, and some poor decisions on Lee's part, continues Rusty. But one reason was left out of the history books, until tonight".

The real reason was...Why fight here, in those woods, with little supplies, the ticks, the bee's, the bluebellies...and worse- bad cornbread. Why on earth would you stay here!?

You wouldn't! And the pictures below, prove why the South lost!

9e7e72f60771f222bf934302ee409c5b.jpg 1f3e9d2c6ebfea6b1b0a7f779fedabce.jpg a50356d741f74a7dd5c3a3154e9e4459.jpg ed5fdef2ac84d478a0b84dd04bd873b2.jpg UZKpY5.jpg two-sides-printed-rebel-flag-confederate.jpg tumblr_o9xgpyFTJe1sng9u8o1_500.jpg

How in the heck can you fight, with all of these distractions? Sheesh!

God bless the women of the South!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Experiencing shortness of breath? Weakness? Feelings of self inadequacy? Butterflies?

How about all symptoms mentioned above?

Yep. Same here.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Experiencing shortness of breath? Weakness? Feelings of self inadequacy? Butterflies?

How about all symptoms mentioned above?

Yep. Same here.

Same here too. Every time I see a hot girl in town I get flustered and get clusmy

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Same here too. Every time I see a hot girl in town I get flustered and get clusmy

I saw the 17 year old version of Jennifer Lawrence in Lowes last week. I mean Dayyyum! I tried to pretend like I didn't notice her. I also didn't notice where I was walking. I walked square into a pile of wood. About eight 2x4's hit me square in the gut, and knocked the wind outta me. My face was red as a beet, and I walked away like it was a completely normal occurrence , leaving her smirking. That was dumb. It happens every time. I always do something stupid.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I did the same thing but ran into somebody else's buggy in
store

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don't you just hate when that happens? LOL I ain't ever getting married if this keeps up, lol!

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was in Harrisburg this past February for the huge sportsman show. There were a TON of people there. The highschool must have let out, because all these kids were walking around. I was with a friend, and we spotted a couple my age, walking around the taxidermy booths. The girl was darn good looking. One of the best I have seen, and the guy she was with, looked like he could pound me into the ground. My "friend" said he would pay me $25 dollars to go talk to that girl. I am 5'11, 145 lbs., and am very strong, but I looked at that guy, and said "No way in God's green earth am I setting foot in that direction. He will kill me". He about laughed his head off.

Later in the show, another girl walked past. Redhead. Green eyes. She looked like a supermodel, and had the body figure to match. I pretended to ignore her, but as she walked past, I couldn't help to see what her behind looked like...WHAM! I walked into a brick wall, and my "friend" was about to collapse onto the ground from laughing. She turned around to look, and I am sitting next to the wall, holding what's left of my head, my friend howling with laughter and other guys in the booths with grins on their faces. She knew. It must have been a common occurrence for her, because she yelled out "It's okay, kid!". I about floated for the rest of the show, with a bruised face, and crooked glasses.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I was in Harrisburg this past February for the huge sportsman show. There were a TON of people there. The highschool must have let out, because all these kids were walking around. I was with a friend, and we spotted a couple my age, walking around the taxidermy booths. The girl was darn good looking. One of the best I have seen, and the guy she was with, looked like he could pound me into the ground. My "friend" said he would pay me $25 dollars to go talk to that girl. I am 5'11, 145 lbs., and am very strong, but I looked at that guy, and said "No way in God's green earth am I setting foot in that direction. He will kill me". He about laughed his head off.

Later in the show, another girl walked past. Redhead. Green eyes. She looked like a supermodel, and had the body figure to match. I pretended to ignore her, but as she walked past, I couldn't help to see what her behind looked like...WHAM! I walked into a brick wall, and my "friend" was about to collapse onto the ground from laughing. She turned around to look, and I am sitting next to the wall, holding what's left of my head, my friend howling with laughter and other guys in the booths with grins on their faces. She knew. It must have been a common occurrence for her, because she yelled out "It's okay, kid!". I about floated for the rest of the show, with a bruised face, and crooked glasses.

That is funny. One day you'll find a girl. So will I hopefully:laughing7:

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is why the Yankee's were losing most of the war.:laughing7:

1f0491b20ece96fdb141b194753e79d3.jpg

I guess I can't say anything. I had six Yankee's in my heritage, and possibly more...

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All of my folks are "yanks" Pennsylvanians to be exact. I am a Virginian by birth, and have lived in the South all my life. I am a first generation Southerner. I can't help, but to be proud of it, and check out all them Southern gals!
:-)

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give it about 30 more years and the biscuits and cornbread will be the focus of your attention then...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread