Farting politician shuts down Kenyan parliament

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...liament.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Emergency air fresheners are brought in while MPs accuse each other of being responsible for smell

The bizarre row broke out in Kenya's Homa bay county assembly on Wednesday
One lawmaker accused another who denied 'polluting the air' in the chamber
Proceedings were suspended while the speaker demanded air fresheners

By Tim Stickings For Mailonline

Published: 07:36 EDT, 9 August 2019 | Updated: 07:36 EDT, 9 August 2019

A farting politician shut down a session of parliament in Kenya as members blamed each other for the offending smell.

The row broke out in the Homa Bay county assembly on Wednesday after one lawmaker accused a colleague of 'polluting the air'.

The MP in question denied the claims and insisted that 'I cannot do such a thing in front of my colleagues', according to Kenyan media.

The speaker hurriedly ordered air fresheners to be brought to the chamber to tackle the problem.

17090604-7340823-image-a-31_1565350464259.jpg

A farting politician shut down a session of parliament in Kenya as members blamed each other for the offending smell

'Get whatever flavor you will find in any office, whether it’s vanilla or strawberry,' the speaker demanded.

'Let the sergeant spray the air with fresheners to make it pleasant.'

Proceedings were interrupted for 10 minutes as the speaker ruled that 'we cannot continue sitting in an environment that smells bad'.

It was a hot day already and MPs had been fanning themselves with sheets of paper to keep cool, according to reports.

However, the smell had cleared by the time the sergeants had located any bottles of air freshener.

Members had been debating the lack of shade at market stalls when the unusual delay occurred.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHA!!!! I went to hang out with my Dad in Ohio and visit other family for a few weeks. Even decided I'm moving my Son to be around family in the very near future. Anyhow, We were walking the Goodwill "bins", and a woman kept getting way too close, we would move to get out of her way and she was right there again!!!! I told my Dad, "watch this!!" and I ripped a nasty Fart!! Yes, after the look on her face? We both laughed like little kids. :laughing7: Ohhhh it was bad, just nasty. :laughing7: Yes! I know...I'm immature.:laughing7:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife almost fainted with embarrassment as I let out a very loud and thick air biscuit in an elevator full of women last week.
It really was one of my best moments lately.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he sharted or fooped. The wife says I think you need to leave the room

nope I think you do

Top Member Reactions