jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=3]On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence:[/h] [h=3]One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.[/h] [h=3]One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me, said, one boy.[/h] [h=3]Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.[/h][h=3]Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle.[/h] [h=3]As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery, so he slowed down to investigate.[/h] [h=3]Sure enough, he heard, One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me…[/h] [h=3]He just knew what it was.[/h] [h=3]He jumped back on his bike and rode off.[/h] [h=3]Just around the bend, he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.[/h] [h=3]“Come here quick. “Said the boy, you won’t believe what I heard.[/h] [h=3]Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!”[/h][h=3]The man said,[/h] [h=3]“Beat it, kid, can’t you see it’s hard for me to walk?”[/h] [h=3]When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.[/h] [h=3]Standing by the fence they heard.[/h] [h=3]“One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me!”[/h] [h=3]The old man whispered.[/h] [h=3]“Boy, you’ve been tellin’ me the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord!”[/h][h=3]Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything.[/h] [h=3]The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence, tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.[/h] [h=3]At last, they heard.[/h] [h=3]“One for you, one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those nuts by the fence and we’ll be done!”[/h] [h=3]They say the old man had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him![/h]

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff, that's hilarious! Where in the world did you ever find that?? *hehe*

Glad you enjoyed it. Heck, I might even print that one out and hang it next to the puter. :wink:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: